Has anyone got a copy of Art of the Haunted Mansion?

ShadowWind

Mouseketeer
Amazon says this book is seriously on back order, because it appears to have been a limited edition. Does anyone know where I might find a copy of this book? It's a gift for a collector of HM memorabilia. If you have a copy, could you tell a little about it?

Have you tried the Art of Disney? I am not sure of the number but they may have it.

Here is a number to try...

Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services 407-363-6200

ShadowWind, no answer for you but could you post a review if you are able to locate it? I can't believe I missed that book.

Thanks and Good luck in your search.

There is currently one on Ebay by a new seller. Not sure I'd trust it, and the price is fairly high. It is 134 pages apparently and has on the cover the gate plaque design on the cover..

I called Disney's merchandising number (thanks for that), but they didn't have it, neither did Art of Disney. I didn't see it when I was at World of Disney either in their book section. It's apparently quite rare.

ShadowWind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter