Has anyone booked a disneyworld vacation LAST MINUTE?

Thanks for all the insights!

Although the mouselover that reported $1400 a ticket is scaring the p**p out of me. :rotfl2: ... just praying airfair is NOT that crazy. :eek:

Once during lunch I asked my wife if we could go to Disney World the next day. I was 100% sure she would say no to such a lark, but she said yes and I was in shock. She packed for us and the kids while I made reservations and we left the next morning on a three-day drive to a week long vacation in Disney.

We have booked last minute 2x's:

1st time was our honeymoon:bride:. We got married shortly after 9/11 & didn't want to fly. We had 2 weeks off, I called Disney during the drive down as we were planning on multiple stops in FL, the CM told us the best dates to arrive so we went to Daytona 1st. Then to Disney, the DH was Leary about Disney so we only booked 4 days, but had so much fun that he asked me if we could stay longer so we added 3 more days! DH has been Disney lover since!

The 2nd time was in 2011 & I was getting ready to start a new job. Because of health problems we had been unable to take vacation since honeymoon. I told new employer I had a vacation planned & if that would be barrier, they said no problem. So after this call I scrambled to schedule this unplanned vacation & booked it for 3 wkd out! We had an awesome time! Sometimes best things are unplanned. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter