Harry Potter?

i would think the largest crowds would be gone by that time.
it wouldn't be the new thing at that point.

most people will go when it first opens.
i want to avoid the crowds.

and, hopefully another new featured ride will be made by then for the parks. the new coaster opens around late spring or early summer next year. i would assume after the new island section, universal would concentrate on another new ride for the parks then.

Makes sense but I just don't have the patience to wait 2 years after it opens. I plan on staying at a US resort which will give me FOTL privleges for some of the attractions.

Makes sense but I just don't have the patience to wait 2 years after it opens. I plan on staying at a US resort which will give me FOTL privleges for some of the attractions.

i have been staying at the universal resorts since they opened. the FOTL is valid for all of the attractions, rides and shows.
it is well worth it!
you will like it there.

i'm not the parry hotter fan like most people. :eek:
waiting to 2012 will not be an issue for me.

i just hope that section of the island won't be crowded like HHN can get...

i have been staying at the universal resorts since they opened. the FOTL is valid for all of the attractions, rides and shows.
it is well worth it!
you will like it there.

i'm not the parry hotter fan like most people. :eek:
waiting to 2012 will not be an issue for me.

i just hope that section of the island won't be crowded like HHN can get...

We stayed at the Royal Pacific on our last visit and the FOTL pass is awesome!!! We were so spoiled that when we went to WDW afterwards the lines and having to get fast passes was :headache: . We are staying at the HRH this June and I am so excited. We were going to wait to visit US when Harry Potter opened but we will just have to plan another trip!;)

We stayed at the Royal Pacific on our last visit and the FOTL pass is awesome!!! We were so spoiled that when we went to WDW afterwards the lines and having to get fast passes was :headache: . We are staying at the HRH this June and I am so excited. We were going to wait to visit US when Harry Potter opened but we will just have to plan another trip!;)

sounds like a plan!

i have stayed at HRH 19 times and the other 2, once each.
did you book the promo for the free nights at the UO hotel?

You may not be a Harry Potter fan but this might just be the big thing Universal needs. I'm still sad about losing my favorite CS restaurant because of this construction so it had better be good! ;)

[/SIZE][/B]

sounds like a plan!

i have stayed at HRH 19 times and the other 2, once each.
did you book the promo for the free nights at the UO hotel?

Wow- you have been to US lots of times! I am guessing that HRH is your favorite resort! Yes, I booked the 5 nights pay for 3 promo. It comes out to about $186 per night for an obstucted view. I think my kids, DD14 and DS11 will love the HRH! If you have any tips for me I would love them. Thanks

I'm guessing they're referring to the 1st half of the 7th movie..but that's scheduled for November 2010

man.......:headache:
better not be that late
we have a vacation trip planned in oct. 2010

( have not even read any books & have only seen one movie.guess I have time to catch up)

i

and, hopefully another new featured ride will be made by then for the parks. the new coaster opens around late spring or early summer next year. i would assume after the new island section, universal would concentrate on another new ride for the parks then.

where will they put any new construction?. seems like HP is a tight squeeze & the new coaster,, that seems to squish between other buildings.
they are outer bound by roadways smack up against the parks.
:confused3

<<wondering how many posts I need *here* to get status as stepchild>>

Wow- you have been to US lots of times! I am guessing that HRH is your favorite resort! Yes, I booked the 5 nights pay for 3 promo. It comes out to about $186 per night for an obstucted view. I think my kids, DD14 and DS11 will love the HRH! If you have any tips for me I would love them. Thanks

i would be happy to give you tips.
let me work on that another day, it's nye and i'm going out soon to chgo for a show tonight.

muffyn, one of the other homies had put up a map of the universal land mass sometime back.

if i can find it, i will post it.
or if damo or dark maruader still has it, maybe one of them will post it for you.

it gives a good view of all the land that universal could develop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter