Harry Potter movie SPOILERS

I think HBP comes out on DVD in the UK (and maybe some other countries?) on December 7th and in the US on December 8th.

I'm asking for years 1 and 2 on DVD Ultimate Collector's Editions for Christmas. I think they come out the same day as the HBP DVD does. I can't wait!

What's on the Ulitimate Collector's Editions?

What's on the Ulitimate Collector's Editions?

From the Leaky Cauldron dot com:

"Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, priced at $39.92 on DVD and $49.99 on Blu-ray, will each include five hours of special features, theatrical and extended versions of the film, a 48-page photo book and other collectibles. Among the special features will be screen tests, new featurettes with the cast and filmmakers and the first two one-hour installments of a new comprehensive documentary about the making of the movie franchise. Called Creating the World of Harry Potter, the eight-hour documentary will have one hour on each Ultimate Edition. Sorcerer's Stone will contain Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 1: The Magic Begins and Chamber of Secrets will have Part 2: Characters."

UPDATE: Home Media Magazine also points out: "Both DVD and Blu-ray offerings of the ultimate editions will include digital copies, and the Blu-ray versions will include In-Movie Experience modes with director Chris Columbus, which includes picture-in-picture, storyboard comparisons and still galleries, as well as Warner’s Maximum Movie Mode option."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter