Harley Davidson DS

Mousey0324

Mouseketeer
was In Levi’s over the weekend...store worker mentioned Harley Davidson moving down into the marketplace section. Has me wondering what will replace the current building. Anyone hear a similar rumor?

was In Levi’s over the weekend...store worker mentioned Harley Davidson moving down into the marketplace section. Has me wondering what will replace the current building. Anyone hear a similar rumor?
Haven't heard anything about this. Not sure where they would move in the marketplace area anyways.

If you are talking about Disney Springs...There is already a HD store there.

Haven't heard anything about this. Not sure where they would move in the marketplace area anyways.

Not sure either, I asked the person with information didn’t know. They also didn’t know what was replacing the current HD store.

I could see why they’d do it as the west side is more and more becoming the dead area of the springs, especially with cirque closing in January. Don’t know where they’d move though

Not sure either, I asked the person with information didn’t know. They also didn’t know what was replacing the current HD store.
I don’t see this happening. There is not much room in Marketplace and HD doesn’t really fit the feel of that side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter