Hard Rock rooms

pizzapazza

Earning My Ears
I am going to HR from july the 12nd. Can someone pls tell me which kind of rooms I have to ask for my reservation? I've seen there r some different kind of room but I am not able to see which is the better choice.
We r two: me and my girlfriend and this is our first stay in a Universal Studio Resort
thx very much

All the standard rooms are pretty much the same. Pool or Garden view are the choices.

Anything above standard will be more, of course. 6th floor pool view, with 2 queen beds, was nice.

The standard rooms come with two queen beds. There are no balconies, so I felt the view wasn't all that important. The gardenview is the least expensive. You can't go wrong staying at the HRH.

I have booked two garden veiw rooms (both have two queen beds) for March 23. The cost is going to be $249 for each room. I inquired about Universal club rates but none were avalible for that time. I have seen so many great rates on other posts, so I was wondering if the rate I am getting is for a better room or if it is just more because of the time I will be staying?

We are staying HRH in July and we have a deluxe pool view room. It is about a 100 sq. ft. larger than the garden or regular pool view room is what I was told (I think about 475 sq. ft.), and it has a sitting area. We wanted a bigger room since we have 5 in our party....2 adults and 3 kids. We were able to get the Entertainment rate for $155/night. She said some of the rooms have a sofa bed, but it is not guaranteed.

How do I get the entertainment book, and is there a code that you have to give? How far in advance did you book your room? I needed two rooms (there are eight of us), and wanted two nights, but could only get the one night. Call me crazy, but if it wasn't for the front of line access I would not be spending over $500 dollars for one night. There has to be a way I can get a lower rate, I just don't want to lose my reservation. Anyone have any suggestions?

I got a club room that sleeps 4 for $207 with the Hard Rock all access card - you can apply for this on the HR site. costs about $40
or other rates available yesterday
Entertainment
Standard Pool V - $125
Garden V - $140
Deluxe - $155

universal Fan Club

Standard -pool $153
Gdn $167
Club $223

hard Rock All access
Pool $142
Gdn $155
Deluxe $180
Club $207

hope this helps - took a while on the phone LOL:D

crazymeSkids,
Call and ask if the Entertainment Rate is available for the dates you want to go. If it is, go to www.entertainment .com and order the book. Right now they're offering free shipping.

I got mine at JC Penneys. They were $20 there, but I also saw them at Media Play for $25. They were on display early last fall, but when I purchased mine in December, I had to ask if they still had them. The did have them, but the clerk had to go to the customer service office to get one.

I booked my room in early January, but called last week to change my dates in July and had no problem getting the discount for all my days.

You don't need to have the book when you call for your reservations and there is no code.

Good luck and hope you are able to get your dates.

Crazyme5kids, I got the entertainment rate for March - $125/nt for a garden view. If you can't find an entertainment book locally go to Entertainment.com and order it. It will save you a bundle and shipped in a few days!

Also, you can reserve the room NOW before you get the book, you just have to get the book before you arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest