hard rock refurb

elaine alice

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the timeline of the Hard Rock Hotel refurb? I'm planning a trip in December, and I am wondering if I should consider a different hotel.

I searched for answer but could not find anything about returb in December 2023.
I know they just completed exterior refurb in December 2022.

And have announced huge expansion in Las Vegas with construction detailing the former Mirage Resort, I think !

We have December 2023 reservations for a pet friendly room. I called yesterday to see if this may be an issue or if they had a schedule of which floors will be done in what order. The person at guest services had no idea what I was talking about, so she called the front desk and they haven't been told anything about this. I guess I will call back once the dates in the above FB group posting are here. If true, we would hate to show up and the pet friendly rooms are being renovated during our stay.

We have December 2023 reservations for a pet friendly room. I called yesterday to see if this may be an issue or if they had a schedule of which floors will be done in what order. The person at guest services had no idea what I was talking about, so she called the front desk and they haven't been told anything about this. I guess I will call back once the dates in the above FB group posting are here. If true, we would hate to show up and the pet friendly rooms are being renovated during our stay.
It’s definitely weird how they haven’t ‘officially’ put out info on renovations outside of the e-mails people booking from countries outside of the US are receiving 🤷‍♀️
another FYI - PB now shows that they’ll be doing renovations on the outside of the hotel during that same period per Universal. We are going to be there December of 2023 as well, and the 2 hotels we want to stay at will both be having renovations 🤣 Probably will stick with HRH.

‘Loews Portofino Bay Hotel will be making repairs to the façade of the hotel from June 2023 – June 2025 to maintain the immersive experience of our Italian village. All work will be done during business hours 9am – 6pm. These repairs are being done one section at a time and may be visible to our guests. Guests can expect noise from time to time. Thank you for your understanding‘

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!