Happy Birthday DAN MURPHY.....

Have a very special day Dan!!!! Thanks for making these boards a wonderful place to visit!:flower3:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRRTTTHHH DDAAAAYYY DEEEARR DANNNNN
HAPPPEEEEE BIRTHDAYYYYYY TOOOO YOUUUUU

HAVE A GREAT DAY DAN!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Papa, Happy birthday to you, you're very special!! :cake: :bday: :mickeybar

:cake: :bday: :cake:

mickey29.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :Pinkbounc :goodvibes :cool1: :earboy2: :flower1: :cheer2: :cake: :daisy: :bday: :flower3: :thewave: :thewave: :cake: :bday:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
Hapy Birthday to one of my very favorite Disers!!!!
:cake: :cheer2: :cake: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cake:

:bday:

Happy, Happy Birthday Dan! Hope you have a great day.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Hope you have a super day Dan!!!!

We love you,

Beth, John, John-Cole and Dootsie!

Hi Dan - have a very Happy Birthday! I know you don't know me (I don't post as much as many other regulars do), but your photos have brightened many a day for me, so here's to you on your special day!

:wave2: :cake: :bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter