Happy Birthday DAN MURPHY.....

<center>
flyawaycp.gif
</center>

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC><font size=4>HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN</font size></marquee>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy> Hope you have a great day, and lots of fun celebrating your birthday.
partyguys.gif

Dan, Happy birthday and God's blessings upon you. You are someone I am so glad to know!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :grouphug: :hug: :bday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOUR DAY IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Happy Birthday Dan! Hope you & Lady M celebrated today!

Enjoy your day!

:bday: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Dan, Happy Birthday to you! :bday:

Hope your day is special, Dan!

Happy birth day DAN, was thinking it was today:) (btw today is dw's b day as well:) Hope you have a wonderful day:)

Happy Birthday, Dan!

I can't believe that I did this AGAIN.:o I got you a card a couple weeks ago determined that I'd do better this year. *ugh*
Why, oh why, do I think you were born on the 29th???? Maybe your mom's due date was the 29th?:p

I really hope your day was special!!

Happy Birthday Dan, I hope you have many, many more. :hug:

Dan,
Happy Birthday to a very special, kind, and thoughtful person. May you and Marie be blessed with many more happy ones to enjoy together!:bday: :hug:
Michelle

Happy birthday to a very special friend.:wave: You are always available to help anyone here on the DIS and always have such kind words for the nice folks here on these boards..........and I bet you're like that in the "real world" too!;)

Hope you day was very special!:sunny: ::MickeyMo ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter