hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaratogaShan said:
lllovell,
If you want a Rash to disappear, try using some balmex! :teeth:
Oh Dear.......must need sleep..........never make it as a comedian.........

lol - ok - but its gonna take a lot...he is a big horse! :rotfl:

Hanname it is FRIDAY!!!

Woohoo!!!

Woohoo - I was able to get ressies for a long weekend in January at Hilton Head this morning. I am excited to get to see this resort. I looks so beautiful in the pictures I have seen. Must have had some Hanname on my side!

Morning everyone!

lllovell said:
Woohoo - I was able to get ressies for a long weekend in January at Hilton Head this morning. I am excited to get to see this resort. I looks so beautiful in the pictures I have seen. Must have had some Hanname on my side!

Morning everyone!

Hanname everyone!

What a great piece of news! You must have had a great deal of hanname coming you way! Enjoy!

lllovell said:

Morning everyone!

WTG lllovell, you certaintly did have some hanname and some pixie dust on your side :cool1:

ty ty - now I just have to hope that the baby is a traveler lol!!! My boys do just fine and always have, but bless her, she will be at WDW in December at roughly 2 months and then at HHI in January at 3.5 months.

Getting her started off right! :goodvibes

lllovell said:
ty ty - now I just have to hope that the baby is a traveler lol!!! My boys do just fine and always have, but bless her, she will be at WDW in December at roughly 2 months and then at HHI in January at 3.5 months.

Getting her started off right! :goodvibes

Have you figured out where she will sit in the vehicle? That was always the big puzzle to DH and I (who took our trio on the road when dd was about 6 weeks old!) Neither boy wanted to be relegated to the back row of the van... I ended up in the back row with dd, which THEN meant BOTH boys wanted in the back row (cuz MOM was there, lol, and suddenly it seemed more novel I guess!) So then we had to alternate WHICH boy got to sit with Mom and sister, and which boy sat all alone in the middle row. We took the other middle row seat (we have a Sienna van w/ captains chairs in middle row) out of the van and placed some luggage and our portable TV/VCR combo there.

Now that dd is older, she is usually in the middle row, with both boys in the back row, on trips. THey like having their own "kingdom" back there, as they swap gameboy games and such with each other.

COngrats on so many nice trips to look forward to (WDW, HHI) -- hope the travelin' is easy and the vacations are good ones!

We don't have a 3rd seat, so she is going to be on one side at first (which will work out better to have the boys seated beside each other for watching movies, playing, etc). Its going to be tight, but we have tested all sorts of variations and that seems to work best. (I also see me at car dealership at some point when I decide that they all have to be ARMS LENGTH away from each other :crazy: ) So far the boys really do travel well and love trips (DWD player in the laptop doesn't hurt of course, but really, they do well no matter what), so hopefully she will continue right along with us. I figure if we start them young, it will seem "normal" to her right from the get go!

Thanks for the warm wishes! Hanname!

Hanname Everyone!
I have just returned from a 5 day vacation with my granddaughter. We toured several California Missions;saw the Aquarium and Presideo in Monterey,California; and logged 592 miles seeing the Golden State. There is nothing like a 10 year old to keep you moving! It is good to be home again!

Grandma Bear said:
Hanname Everyone!
I have just returned from a 5 day vacation with my granddaughter. We toured several California Missions;saw the Aquarium and Presideo in Monterey,California; and logged 592 miles seeing the Golden State. There is nothing like a 10 year old to keep you moving! It is good to be home again!

That sounds like a BLAST Grandma Bear! I am glad she is there to do things with you. :goodvibes Family time is the BEST! hanname!

Has anyone heard from JPmom? Or Patti? When was her baby due? I know it was soon! Hope all is good - sending them Hanname as well! :flower3:
:wizard:

lllovell said:
That sounds like a BLAST Grandma Bear! I am glad she is there to do things with you. :goodvibes Family time is the BEST! hanname!

Has anyone heard from JPmom? Or Patti? When was her baby due? I know it was soon! Hope all is good - sending them Hanname as well! :flower3:
:wizard:

Yes it was! She had done a report on one of the missions so seeing them was great. It made her social studies come alive. For JPMOM am keeping you in my prayers for a healthy baby. Patti, I wish you well.

Yikes! We let it fall off of the frot page again! I just can't let that go too long!

GrandmaBear - Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! I'm so glad!

Pixie Dust to JPMom97! I hope all is going well!

Hanname Everyone !

It's hot, humid, and high temperatures on the west coast. Just like the rest of the country. I miss all my fellow hannamer's. Hope your all doing well!

FInally cooled off here Tuesday. We are NOT used to this much heat! I think we have another comfortable weeknd coming and then yikes back up next week. Wondering why I picked the hottes year on record to decide to train for a marathon. :rolleyes:

Keep cool all!

:cheer2: I am amazed by anyone that is doing that Carrie! You go girl! (ok - overused saying, but the sentiment is there!)

Good morning and hanname to everyone here! I agree - too dang hot. It got so bad in Atlanta yesterday that I swear you can see the smog in the air (danger zone levels). So, I ran to the store at lunch and them back as quickly as possible! ugh! Come on rain!!!

Hanname, everyone!! :goodvibes

I've been keeping an eye on this thread since I first saw it-- I was just as intrigued, curious and without a life as everyone else, I was just more quiet about it! :rotfl:

I was quite worried initially when JPMom got so upset, and very relieved when the storm seemed to blow over. I'm actually surprised she came around given the preggo hormones the poor child is suffering with. My kiddos are adopted, but pms gives me enough of a challenge to feel lots of sympathy for my preggo sisters! :teeth:

Just popping in to say "HI" and "HANNAME" :wizard: and of course, Pixie Dust to the original Hanname and her sweet (very pregnant) daughter. :grouphug:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter