hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
lllovell said:
Sadly, in public forums - we get all kinds. Mostly we run off the uglies, but sometimes you just have ignore them too.

I am very excited for you about your little one coming soon jpmom. I am still counting down BIG numbers. Hope it all goes well for you. :)

Thank you! And congrats too you! It really flies by. I only have 2 weeks until my c section, I am getting very excited and overwhelmed with all I have to do before he arrives. Have a nice time on your tirp too! I hope it's not too hot for ya!

rinkwide said:
Enough with the 'sensitivity' cr@p.

If you're clueless (or clever) enough to start a thread with a nonsense word then you get what you deserve.

it was atypeo that was my dogs name hannamae wasnt being clever orcluessess it was bad hands reachng the wrog keys and i did get what i deserve mant new friends and well wishes all done in good fun
hurricane patti keeper of the 'HANNAME'/ :bounce:

2 weeks?? well - even if you have a lot do, remember you will never get it all done! I know c-sections all too well, so don't put pressure on yourself to have everything perfect. Enjoy the time with your new little one - and make sure your mom doesn't hurricane too much around! :goodvibes

Sue

SueOKW said:
2 weeks?? well - even if you have a lot do, remember you will never get it all done! I know c-sections all too well, so don't put pressure on yourself to have everything perfect. Enjoy the time with your new little one - and make sure your mom doesn't hurricane too much around! :goodvibes

Sue
Having undergone 2 C Sections myself and help caring for my granddaughter who came the same way. I say get lots of rest and take care of yourself! Enjoy your little :grouphug: one!

Grandma Bear said:
Having undergone 2 C Sections myself and help caring for my granddaughter who came the same way. I say get lots of rest and take care of yourself! Enjoy your little :grouphug: one!

Looking at her siggy, I am sure she wishes she could rest more! My 3 year old runs me pretty ragged. Add his 5 year old brother to the mix and then a new baby coming soon....*whew* mom's are just nuts!! :crazy:

But aren't babies the greatest? :cloud9:

ColoradoBelle1 said:
Patty, my dear...you are one classy lady.
Rinkwide please take note.

Rinkwide has posted in a really long time...he's another DIS'er that has mysteriously disappeared. Maybe we're just too sensitive for him. :p

ColoradoBelle1 said:

Was Rinky's post deleted???? I checked for posts and the last one I see was from June 9th....

Now all of a sudden, this has become the C section thread.......PUPPY, PUPPY, PUPPY....I summon :wizard: Rash to please come back and make some more nonsense.... :crazy:

calypso*a*go-go said:
Rinkwide has posted in a really long time...he's another DIS'er that has mysteriously disappeared. Maybe we're just too sensitive for him. :p

Or possibly he went completely insane from listening to cowbells incessantly. ;)

cruise-o-matic said:
Was Rinky's post deleted???? I checked for posts and the last one I see was from June 9th....

The rinkwide post quoted about 8 posts ago by Hurricane Patti was from somewhere in the Hanname thread towards the beginning. I don't know exactly when it was, but I do recall it being quite a while ago that he posted it. It's probably still there if you look for it.

Mar'

cruise-o-matic said:
Now all of a sudden, this has become the C section thread.......PUPPY, PUPPY, PUPPY....I summon :wizard: Rash to please come back and make some more nonsense.... :crazy:

hehfh83927197u45jfHb&b0yuR7647097[J83()*&lNMJKLH9WE.V.SCV IUAJKL....SoRRy, sPIILLed YEUnglInG On thE KEyBoaRd...

ColoradoBelle1 said:

thanks for the nice words i try. you know life is so short you cant waist time being mad all the time i just laugh :earboy2:

HurricanePatti said:
thanks for the nice words i try. you know life is so short you cant waist time being mad all the time i just laugh :earboy2:

This is so true! L:ife is a gift and we all need to treasure each moment!

jpmom97 said:
So sorry I ruined all your fun.... :rolleyes1 I can really feel your "hanname" love now....

No need to apologize...as it looks like this thread is back on track to break 100 pages....kinda like the revenge of the hanname....I think Yoda would even approve...Take care and may the force be with you :earsboy:

Rash said:
hehfh83927197u45jfHb&b0yuR7647097[J83()*&lNMJKLH9WE.V.SCV IUAJKL....SoRRy, sPIILLed YEUnglInG On thE KEyBoaRd...

Ahhhh....Yeungling....it's like liquid hay

I am going to have to remember that trick for getting Rash to appear. (does it work to make Rash disappear as well? ;) )

Hanname everyone! Its almost FRIDAY! woot! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

lllovell,
If you want a Rash to disappear, try using some balmex! :teeth:
Oh Dear.......must need sleep..........never make it as a comedian.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter