Hannah Montana Tour Dates

I have to agree about the limit being unfair -I know that they have to have rules in place to prevent the scalpers from getting too many tickets but it is hard when there is a larger family and you can only get 4 tickets- even if you get other people to help you get the tickets they will all be in seperate sections so they can't sit together.

I just wanted to post that I heard on the radio today that Mily had a small bout w/ food poisoning and that is why she wasn't feeling well during the show.

I also wanted to find out if anyonw will be at one of the next couple of concerts I would like to get another tshirt so if anyone can help me out please let me know thanks.

I just wanted to post that I heard on the radio today that Mily had a small bout w/ food poisoning and that is why she wasn't feeling well during the show.

I also wanted to find out if anyonw will be at one of the next couple of concerts I would like to get another tshirt so if anyone can help me out please let me know thanks.

Thanks for posting that - I wonder if it was something she ate in Lafayette the night before or New Orleans that day. Nothing like coming to Lousiana with all their great food and getting food poisoning - poor girl I hope that she is feeling better.

This explains it then..She did very well in spite of this though.

We saw her here in NY and she was great! :cool1: My DD belongs to Mileyworld.com and were able to get floor seat through the presale. :)

We have tickets already to see her movie on the 4th- they were already sold out the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. :(

I did see on the news that she had to stop and take a break in the middle b/c she was suffering from a stomach bug. I think there is something posted about it on TMZ too with video (now, how'd they get that?!??!).

Hi Thanks for all the info on the concert. We went last night in Orlando and had a great time. We had floor seats but back a little from the stage so hard for the girls to see because everyone stood up the whole time. Mitchel Musso was there and we stood in line for pictures with him. So cute. He and Billy Ray were sitting with the sound guys just behind us. The girls watched them as much as the show. When we went in the guy was not going to let me in with my camer. It's a 35mm. I was about to start crying and he said go ahead. I never would have made it back to the car before the show.:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter