Hannah Montana Tour Dates

pretty much the whole show. Most people on the floor section were standing so they could see.

Yep - that is what I have read too -Guess we'll be standing the whole night too:)

Mandy - Have you heard yet who will be playing with Miley in New Orleans? I keep looking for any info and haven't found anything yet.

The tickets I got yesterday - I didn't get them until 1:45 pm for a 4pm show - we had tickets that we sold to a friend when we got the 3rd row seats - the seats they added were right next to the stage where it extends so my daughter was in absolute heaven - I think they must have added two seats to every row when they set up the stage - so cool!!! They released some seats in the morning but they were not as good - then around 1:30ish they started throwing more in I believe due to the fact that the stage had just been set up!!!

Good luck for Chicago today!!!

Leslie

One other thing - I had three windows going at a time and was putting in one seat at at time - my friend did the same thing and we each got one seat next to eachother - so try that.

Leslie

Yep - that is what I have read too -Guess we'll be standing the whole night too:)

Mandy - Have you heard yet who will be playing with Miley in New Orleans? I keep looking for any info and haven't found anything yet.

I haven't heard yet and w/ only 12 days left they need to hurry up and say who is going to be w/ her.

GL for those trying today..

hey.. does anyone have any idea who this guy is? People were snapping pics like crazy of him during the concert but I have no idea who he is. The one with the black hat and blonde on his lap lol. He was sitting in the floor in lighting booth
hmmm.jpg

ummm... looks like Hannah Montana's body double without her wig, costume, and makeup. :rotfl:

:confused3 I have no idea but you have me wondering.

hey.. does anyone have any idea who this guy is? People were snapping pics like crazy of him during the concert but I have no idea who he is. The one with the black hat and blonde on his lap lol. He was sitting in the floor in lighting booth
hmmm.jpg

He kind of looks like Johnny Mathis. I'm going to keep thinking and see if I come up with anyone else. Maybe he's in sports and that's why none of us know him!

I too am anxious to find out who will be appearing with Miley in New Orleans. My dd13 is bugging me to death about it. She really hopes the Jonas Brothers come back to the tour. I teased her and told her I thought it might be some of the Hannah Montana cast, Emily, Mitchell, etc. I hate Emily's song so she thought that was funny. But seriously, as much as those tickets were, I sure hope we get to see someone as good and the Jonas Brothers or Aly & AJ.

I too am anxious to find out who will be appearing with Miley in New Orleans. My dd13 is bugging me to death about it. She really hopes the Jonas Brothers come back to the tour. I teased her and told her I thought it might be some of the Hannah Montana cast, Emily, Mitchell, etc. I hate Emily's song so she thought that was funny. But seriously, as much as those tickets were, I sure hope we get to see someone as good and the Jonas Brothers or Aly & AJ.

I was really hoping for Jonas Brothers or Aly & Aj too. Not to worry you but I keep hearing advertisments for a car show in New Orleans that week right before the NO concert and Jason Earles ( Miley's brother on the show) is going to be there - I surely hope that they have someone better then extra cast members show up for the New Orleans show. I'll post as soon as I hear anything.

hmmm.jpg

I have no idea who that is - maybe someone in sports? I hope someone comes up with who it might be.:)

The band touring with Miley for the last week of the tour is..........
EVERLIFE

they announced it on their myspace like two weeks ago
http://www.myspace.com/everlife

Just home from Chicago! DD10 and DD6 LOVED the concert. Started right around 7p, Aly & AJ played til 7:30 then about 20-25min break til HM came out. No body double tonight, HM sang one song with Aly & AJ, they sang 2 songs alone and then Miley came out. She did one encore song. Was in the car by 9:30p.

Nothing to do with the concert but, was shocked at the prices at the concessions. $4 bottle water, $5 popcorn, $6 burger, $8.25 beer. Makes WDW look like a bargain. :lmao:

Parents, I HIGHLY recommend ear plugs. I had the little foam ones and I can't imagine surviving without them. Imagine thousands and thousands of girls screaming at the top of their lungs all around you. :scared1:

Just home from Chicago! DD10 and DD6 LOVED the concert. Started right around 7p, Aly & AJ played til 7:30 then about 20-25min break til HM came out. No body double tonight, HM sang one song with Aly & AJ, they sang 2 songs alone and then Miley came out. She did one encore song. Was in the car by 9:30p.

Nothing to do with the concert but, was shocked at the prices at the concessions. $4 bottle water, $5 popcorn, $6 burger, $8.25 beer. Makes WDW look like a bargain. :lmao:

Parents, I HIGHLY recommend ear plugs. I had the little foam ones and I can't imagine surviving without them. Imagine thousands and thousands of girls screaming at the top of their lungs all around you. :scared1:

My daughter and neice just loved the concert too! Screaming girls everywhere!

Concessions prices were ridiculous. But worse than that were the tshirt stands. INSANE!!!!!!!!! They ran out of Hannah and Miley shirts before she even hit the stage. Parents were crazy, trying to cut in front of people who were in line 20-30 minutes. I had words with a guy who thought he was more important than the other 200 people trying to buy their kid a tshirt. As he walked away, I said very loudly and sarcastically "wow, what a great role model for your kids." He had nothing to say and trotted off with his tshirt. I hope he felt rotten all night.

they usually start releasing them at nine when ticketmaster opens but I got third row at 1:30 for a 4 pm concert - I think they must've added a couple of chairs on the end of each row - the girls were so excited!!!

Leslie

I did not care for this group! They were okay but was hoping for someone we knew...

What's with her leaving the stage alot saying she was not feeling good!

wait miley left the stage a lot saying that? because i know a lot of the people in her band have the flu so maybe she does too?

We saw her last night in Lafayette and she didn't appear to be sick at all. She only left the stage to change and then was right back. I'm sure she is exausted. Last night she said it was her 62nd show this tour. Thats insane!

She did a wonderful job! My DD and I both enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter