~~~Halloween~~~

I'm going trick-or-treating with a cute little 9 year old and I'm going to be Ariel. I may be 17, but I'm like, uber excited for this.

I'm going trick-or-treating with a cute little 9 year old and I'm going to be Ariel. I may be 17, but I'm like, uber excited for this.

:thumbsup2 I'm glad older teenagers are going trick or treating because most people I've asked aren't going trick or treating and we are only 13 and 14!

I'm being belle in the blue dress!

I'm doing that too! But I might be Minnie... I'm not sure. I'm going trick-or-treating with a group of friends. We all agreed to dress up as Disney characters. Oh, and I like Crunch, M&Ms, PEZ, and Starburst.

The absolute worst thing about halloween is all the candy I CAN'T eat. I stick with my reeses and I'm all good.

I might be:

A fox with like cute little fuzzy ears and a tail and an orange dress,
Fluttershy,
Someone from some anime that I like if i could actually make a costume. Like Crona or Stein or Nami or Dia or something. (Note, these are not all from the same anime, just so ya know.)

Probably one of the first two. Don't think I'm trick-or-treating though.

I've never dressed up on the actual Halloween day, but this year I went to Mickey's Not So Scary in September and my boyfriend and I went as Peanut Butter and Jelly. :) T'was fun.

I don't trick-or-treat, but I still dress up :)
This year I'm going as a Hogwarts student. I found a gray skirt, white collard shirt, tie, knee socks, and I can use my Gryffindor robe.

I am glad that teenagers are going trick or treating too! My mom says I'm too old but i love candy!! :) I'm going simple: Minnie Mouse! My favorite candies are whoppers, starburst, regular skittles, and jolly ranchers!! :) ok I might be off topic here but last year there was a house that had 2 big buckets/jars of candy and it said take what u want so I just started picking handfuls and jolly ranchers cuz I never find those! Lol

My friends and I are going as the Wizard of Oz gang! I'm the lion since my hair is most like a mane, LOL! I'll try to remember to take a pic, but it's gonna be a busy night. My favorite candy is chocolate- anything Hershey.

I wanted to go with a group of friends as the princesses, but no one went for the idea. So I'm out this year. Yesterday at Hy-vee there was a group of 5 teenagers dressed up as the Scooby Doo gang! That made my day. There must have been a party that night somewhere bcause there were a few different costumes.

:thumbsup2 I'm glad older teenagers are going trick or treating because most people I've asked aren't going trick or treating and we are only 13 and 14!

A lot of my friends are, but to me it's kind of a one last time deal since I graduate high school in a few months.
I am glad that teenagers are going trick or treating too! My mom says I'm too old but i love candy!! :) I'm going simple: Minnie Mouse! My favorite candies are whoppers, starburst, regular skittles, and jolly ranchers!! :) ok I might be off topic here but last year there was a house that had 2 big buckets/jars of candy and it said take what u want so I just started picking handfuls and jolly ranchers cuz I never find those! Lol

Not many teens my age go. I just do because I'm a kid at heart and all the things I've missed from when I was younger I try to make up in different ways now while I can. Oh well. I just hope I don't freeze my butt off in my Ariel costume!

Great ideas on costumes everyone!!! I do a lot of theatre and have rehearsal on Halloween, so that's a bummer!! But hey here's a plus....the show I'm in is Beauty & the Beast:) have a great Halloween guys;P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter