Halloween

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
On the Universal Studios website I saw a reference to special Halloween nights, but I couldn't find any more information or dates. If anyone could tell me what they're like or when they are, I'd be grateful.

Thankyou :)

goon.gif
<font size=4 color=navy>We checked the mountains, the forest, and (snort) every cradle.</font>
160.gif

Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios are excellent. The event runs every weekend in October as well as some weeknights. Hours are generally 7-12a on slow nights (weekdays) 7p-2a on weekends/peak nights. This event is seperatly ticketed meaning you have to purchase an additional ticket for HHN or upgrade your park ticket from the day. The event includes 5 or more elaborate haunted houses, scareactors in the street, a parade, several shows, and haunted attractions. The event is rated PG-13 and very intense. Crowds are heavy and several dates sell out. The earlier in the month you go the better. I will have a special section of my web site dedicated to HHN, I'll let you know when it's online.

Jim

Sounds good, just 2 more questions:

How much does it cost?
and
Will I be the only adult wearing a costume? :)

aliceinwonderland.gif
goon.gif
<font size=4 color=navy>We checked the mountains, the forest, and (snort) every cradle.</font>

Regular HHN admission cost is about the same as a regular park admission (usually between $40-50). Discounts are available for Florida Residents, AP holders ($20-25), and if you upgrade a regular day admission to include HHN (about $20). Even at $45, I feel HHN is well worth it. It would be hard to find a more well done Halloween event (as far as theming and scare-factor).

Universal does NOT allow costumes at HHN. They usually do have costume contests at CityWalk around Halloween, but no costumes are aloud in HHN. This is really due to Universal needing to have crowd control (be able to identify staff).

Jim

To uprgarde to include HHN, would i have to get a two day pass, or is there some other little price you have to pay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter