Halloween on the Magic 2013

I think we are going to go on this cruise... But my kids want to go if they can trick or treat on the ship... Anyone know if this is going on?

I think we are going to go on this cruise... But my kids want to go if they can trick or treat on the ship... Anyone know if this is going on?

I believe they will have trick or treating for the kids and everyone can dress up!

I hope there is trick or treating my kids would love that! We have booked our airfare to Miami and we booked the comfort suites Miami airport north for the night of the 26th. Planning things really make the trip "real." Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Sorry I haven't been around was in Disneyland Paris at the start of the month for 5 days so trying to catch up with real life since I got back LOL

So I've talked about going on this cruise so much that my mother has decided she wants to go. But shes still waiting to book to see if shes going to get somebody else to share with her or pay the single occupancy fare.

Chankanaab looks interesting as an excursion in Cozumel but I'm not sure if it would be possible for us as we have one child with us who is terrified of swimming in open water. Has anybody been there before? Is there much else to do apart from the dolphin swim? x

How do you become a DCTA?

Well, I have friends that have a printing business and travel agency. They are friends now, but I met them through the printing business. we got to talking Disney, and over time they realized how Dis-obsessed I am. They told me I totally knew enough to be an agent, and put me on as an outside agent. So I do it on the side, and get travel agent benefits. All I do is Disney. I took all the online courses, and keep up with it each year.

Last year in Cozumel we did the cooking class. It was awesome! We had a chef helping us make the food, but we ate everything we actually prepared.

I would be totally shocked it they didn't do Trick or Treat.

There will be a lot of Halloween themed activities !!

FUN FUN!!!

My Favorite Holiday!

What is everyone going to dress up like?

I have a few ideas, Just not sure how much I want to pack.

At least I don't have to fly with any of it!!!

We are hoping to book the Cozumel Highlights and Mayan Ruins Excursion if it's available at the 75 days. Has anyone been on this before?

What are the Benefits of a TA?

And do you do WDW or just DCL? or all Disney ?

Dizzi,

The main benefit, that I see with booking with a TA is that when you want to do something that requires calling Disney and waiting on hold, you just sent the TA a message to "please arrange this for me, or make this change" And we would be the one to sit on hold and make the change happen.

For example, I book a cruise for someone last Friday, they are waiting for their Disney Rewards card to come in, so held off on paying the deposit. It is not in, and they have not made it yet, so the 3 day hold is up...so I called, got the res. renewed, all the same terms, and it is on another 3 day hold.

For people who are not Disboards members, I also use all the information I have learned here and other places to help them plan things, give them tips and such.

I do also do WDW, DL, Adventures by Disney (in theory, never booked on yet) and Aulani (again in theory)

Disney controls the prices pretty well, so booking on your own, or through a TA should have the same pricing. If you book through an agency like Dreams Unlimited Travel, you can get a stateroom account credit.

I would be totally shocked it they didn't do Trick or Treat.

What is everyone going to dress up like?

We are still trying to decide...Any ideas for a family theme that includes two daughters? We tried to talking them into Tangled, I would be Flynn, DW would be the Mother Gothel, DD 1 would be Rapunzel, and DD 2 Pascal...but DD 2 doesn't want to do that.

Coming out of Seattle we found the only way to get a direct flight was to fly into Fort Lauderdale. Any body have any shuttle suggestions to Miami.

We were able to get a flight into Miami but I was looking at FLL at first. I saw that SAS transport got a lot of positive reviews.

We are flying in on the 26th and are staying at the comfort suites miami airport north. Does anybody have any suggestions for dinner that wouldn't be to far?

We are flying into Orlando the Thursday before, spending a few days there then heading to Ft Myers to see family and leaving from Miami the day the cruise ends. We're staying at Animal Kingdom (DVC) and doing all sorts of stuff that isn't parks (this will be a first for us). We're hoping to do the Cirque show, mini golf, etc.

No clue on what the Halloween costumes will be for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter