Half Day in MK on the 4th of July?

LaurenJean15

Earning My Ears
My brother and I are flying to Orlando on the 4th of July. Our flight lands at 3pm. It'll just be the two of us that evening since we are meeting the rest of our family the next day. Right now we don't have park tickets for the 4th. Would it be worth it to buy tickets at the gate since the parks are open late? Would this even be worth it since we won't have fast passes?

What other options are there for the night of the 4th of July without park tickets? My fall back is always to go to Disney Springs. Is there anything else I should look into?

Do not buy separate tickets. If you want to do a park that day, just add a day to the ticket you already have

We were there for the 4th of July at MK last year, and we loved it! The heat kept a lot of people away, and we were still able to book a lot of same day FPs when we'd used our first three. The fireworks alone were worth the price of admission to me! But I'm a huge fan of Disney fireworks. If I had a chance to go again this year, I'd do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter