Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

1001442421012771099S425x425Q85.jpg

Could someone tell me how this pic is gross? :confused3

Last week at Pooh Playground at MK a mom was letting her small toddler (as in, maybe 13 months) run through the small fountain area with nothing on but a t-shirt... no diaper, everything hanging out. I wouldn't let my kids play in that area, and I couldn't find a CM to inform. I kept thinking I hoped the kid didn't just let loose over there!

Why would someone think that was ok????? Please understand, it wasn't the sight of a toddler's bitty tushie that was offensive, it was just a hygenic thing. :sad2:

My DH came out of the men's room and told me to watch for man & his little boy (maybe around 4 or 5). Cute kid. Well dad took him pee, they each stood at their own urinal. DH tells me there's regular sized ones and little ones. So dad uses the regular one and son goes down the row to the small ones. Son finishes his business before dad and proceeds to splash around in it, before flushing. Well dad isn't quite done and other than yelling at the kid, he couldn't do much.

Later that day on the bus back to the resort another little boy at the front of the bus drops down on his knees and starts to lick the pole or hand rail from bottom to top, non-stop, like it was giant lolly pop. His mother is very calmly telling him to stop but the kid ignores her, for like 5 minutes!! Finally the dad grabs the kid to make him stop.

The grossest part of this day is that I couldn't help but think what if the boy in the bathroom didn't wash his hands and he was the last one to touch the pole that the boy on the bus was licking???:sick: :sick: :scared1: :scared1: :eek:

We were in line for Test Track this last January. There was a man with one DS ahead of us and in front of him was a combo of 2 families with several kids. I had to quickly whisper in my kids ears to NOT touch any railings, or anything else while waiting. I had just watched one of the kids reach down inside the back of his underwear and start digging. He pulled his hand out and was staring intently at his fingers and made kind of a rolling around something between his fingers movement. I then had to reissue the warning a few minutes later when the boy in front of us was digging away in his nose.

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW G-R-R-R-O-O-O-O-S-S!!!!!!
:eek: :sick: :crazy2: :worried: I do believe this is the most disgusting post I read on this thread!

Wait, no, it's tied with the insane people who think it's acceptable to rinse their babys' bottoms in the drinking fountains!! I can't decide which one is grosser!

not at the parks but in WDW!! We were eating at Spoddles one night last summer and my friend jarrett got FRIED calamari and after eating a few bites of it he noticed one started to move the little suction cups were moving!!!:scared:!! him and my friend maggie were frecking out and at first i was frecking out but i got so tired of it i threw it in my mouth and said there its gone happy now!! lol i have a vid of part of it! you cant really see it but it really was moving!! as soon as it updates ill but the VID on here
View My Video

I'm afraid to!!!!!

:scared1:

I have taken all three of my girls when they were toddlers and babies to Disney and I always wanted to change them in the bathroom. Why would you not? :confused3

All I can say is sometimes the diaper changing stations in the bathrooms are really gross too! I've often taken my kids into a bathroom, and then decided to just change them in their strollers. I've stayed in the bathroom, though - not out in public! And definitely not on a table!

Now I carry extra wipes, so I can wipe down the changing table (both before and after changes). I wish they would make those plastic diaper changing pads big enough for a two year old!!

So now the big question is, how do we CHANGE all this germy behavior?

Can we petition Disney to put signs above the water bubblers-like the international symbol of a baby's butt with the fountain sprinkling it and a big red line meaning NO through it?

How about an onsite Disney channel showing proper sanitary habits in the parks? How about you can't turn that channel to any other one after you've watched it for an hour?!

We're not gonna take it, no, we ain't gonna take it!

So, who's in charge of Poop over at Disney, anyway? We've got 20+ pages of gross behavior at Disney that evidently stems from ignorance and the fact that they're lazy and they can get away with it!

Now, the calamari, I got nothin' for that...

Get your torches and your pitchforks and your hand sanitizer, people!

Maybe we can get that crazed over enthusiastic woman on the "ten best things about WDW countdown" channel they have at the resorts (or whatever it is she is counting down). We can get her to do a "Ten Biggest No-No's at Walt Disney World." Of course, from what I've seen mentioned on this thread, there's many more than ten.

I've been debating whether or not to post this, just thinking about it makes me cringe...

My mom and I had just gotten onto the tram on the Backlot Tour, front row in the last car. In the back row of the car ahead of us a woman was sitting with her teenage daughter. The daughter starts picking at her mom's shoulder, obsessed with some sort of blemish, the mom sitting there apparently quite oblivious. This goes on for a few minutes as the ride begins, the daughter still scraping at her mother's arm-pimple. Well, whatever it was must have popped, and the daughter proceeded to wipe the contents onto her finger and eagerly show it to her mom.

Needless to say, I will be spending the better part of the rest of my life trying to wipe this from my memory. :sad2:

I've been debating whether or not to post this, just thinking about it makes me cringe...

My mom and I had just gotten onto the tram on the Backlot Tour, front row in the last car. In the back row of the car ahead of us a woman was sitting with her teenage daughter. The daughter starts picking at her mom's shoulder, obsessed with some sort of blemish, the mom sitting there apparently quite oblivious. This goes on for a few minutes as the ride begins, the daughter still scraping at her mother's arm-pimple. Well, whatever it was must have popped, and the daughter proceeded to wipe the contents onto her finger and eagerly show it to her mom.

Needless to say, I will be spending the better part of the rest of my life trying to wipe this from my memory. :sad2:

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: Awwww, yes....those special mother-daughter bonding moments at Disney! :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

:scared: :scared: :scared::scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Awwww, yes....those special ...
You mean, "Ewwww, yes....those special ..."
got FRIED calamari and after eating a few bites of it he noticed one started to move the little suction cups were moving!!!:scared:!! him and my friend maggie were frecking out and at first i was frecking out but i got so tired of it i threw it in my mouth and said there its gone happy now!!
Maybe something else (Something else; some Thing else; something Else) was making the little suction cups move!

Can we petition ...!

WDW needs a "Disney Sanitary Code" as well as "Mickey's Good Manners Club" and plenty of security CM's. (Does Florida have a State Sanitary Code?)

Alternatively if some pandemic surfaces somewhere in the real world and threatens to invade Mickey's world, then maybe some changes will be forced upon us.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

I'll tell ya, after reading all 20 pages of this thread, the next time I got to WDW or any park for that matter, I'm bringing a couple gallons of bleach to hose off tables, drinking fountains, handrails & toilet seats. I would never in a million years have thought of holding my baby up to the water fountain & rinsing off his or her nether regions. Nor would I have thought doing it in the public restroom sink was a good idea. That's not even a good idea in my own home! Talk about the grossest thing...Whenever I tell my kids not to put their mouths on the drinking fountain it's because of other people putting their mouths on it, not because somebody's butt's been up in there taking a bath. Common sense should tell you that if your mouth goes there then your butt definitely shouldn't. Geez. On the other hand I have been laughing hysterically at some of these posts.

gross.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter