Groom Cakes through Disney?

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
Has anyone arranged this?

If so, can you share pictures?

Also, does anyone know if Disney can/will use other images in their designs (ie: Nintendo or Stargate etc.)

Thanks!

My Friend Mikkel did my Grooms cake and a bunch of others. She is super talented. She lives in Orlando. Let me know if you would like her contact info. Just PM me and I will get it to you!

3041773801_13d6176e93.jpg

3042634166_bb016d13db.jpg

She also made me a Keepsake cake:

3187204183_f4be082390.jpg

She has Done all kinds of cakes. Mine were both simple designs, but she has done some Over the top Cakes....

Lisa, I so love that grooms cake!!

I am also getting a grooms cake for DF this December but I had Mikkel do me
one when we went to celebrate DD birthday..

I totally love her work and the cake was Delish!

Melodys4thDisneyBirthday129.jpg

Melodys4thDisneyBirthday183.jpg

I was in totally love with her cake :lovestruc

My Friend Mikkel did my Grooms cake and a bunch of others. She is super talented. She lives in Orlando. Let me know if you would like her contact info. Just PM me and I will get it to you!

3041773801_13d6176e93.jpg

3042634166_bb016d13db.jpg

She also made me a Keepsake cake:

3187204183_f4be082390.jpg

She has Done all kinds of cakes. Mine were both simple designs, but she has done some Over the top Cakes....

I would be grateful to have this number \Or better yet, an e-mail address as I am in the UK). I need to organize a grooms cake!!

Hello! Disney do loads of groom cakes, ask them to send you the Cake CD-Rom, they are all on there. You'll be spoilt for choice!

I've heard some horror stories about the Disney bakery and grooms cakes. They sure do know how to make a wonderful Wedding Cake, but I think their imagination for a more "manly" cake lacks! lol.

I had a grooms cake made for my DH by Mikkel too! He's a total nerd, so I surprised him with a killer (thanks to Mikkel!) Super Mario Bros cake! It was the HIGHLIGHT of his day! He loved it. I highly recommend contacting her, she really does a wonderful job!

IMG_5844.jpg

We did a grooms cake, it wasnt what he totally wanted but my MIL insisted that he have one.

IMG_9443.jpg

:lovestruc

I'm so flattered!

Michelle - that pic must have been before you all starting rearranging the turtles and mushrooms in inappropriate positions! LOL! :rotfl:

:lovestruc

I'm so flattered!

Michelle - that pic must have been before you all starting rearranging the turtles and mushrooms in inappropriate positions! LOL! :rotfl:

ooh Mikkel would you be so kind as to PM me your e-mail address so as I can discuss a golf themed grooms cake with you!!
My VR is not until May 2011 :scared1: but DH's birthday will get swallowed up in the VR and it would be brilliant to have a cake for him at some point in the celebrations!!
I know we are a long way off but some ideas of prices would be great for budgeting purposes!!!
You are very talented!!
Thank you so much

Here is more of Mikkel's work compared to Disney. You will see the amazing difference

Mikkel's Star Wars Cakes:
YODACAKE-web.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

and Disney's attempt at one: This was made for a friend of mine who requested it for her rehearsal dinner and was charged $275 for it!

Amy268.jpg

Amy269.jpg

Amy271.jpg

By the way this was the pic she gave them to copy:
untitled.jpg

Sorry the pics are so huge!

Amy271.jpg

By the way this was the pic she gave them to copy:
untitled.jpg

Sorry the pics are so huge!

Yeah, this was my surprise groom’s cake for my DH. He thankfully didn’t know at the time what it was SUPPOSED to look like, but I was so disappointed when I saw it. It was our rehearsal dinner, so I didn’t want to be too upset about it, but when I got back home and compared the pictures, I was devastated at what I paid for. It looked like a 2-year-old put it together. I wish I had known Mikkel at the time of my wedding, because I’m sure she would have done an amazing job. I just couldn’t believe Disney could make such a piece of crap and display it as their work. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!