Grocery Store w/Town Car - Why?

FL Tours will ask you where you wanna go.
But we always go to Publix. You don't need a "club card" to get their sale items.
plus there always seems to be one really old guy wearing a winter coat walking around whenever we're at publix.
DUDE!!! It's 90°. take off the parka!!!

DH has a gluten allergy. We stop for some brk items and snacks for him. We p/u wine, vodka, orange and pineapple juice (for a drink on the balcony), cheese crackers to share w group, fresh fruit. Bring our own brita water bottles. Saves money and time standing in lines for snacks. The first time we were checking in w a load of groceries (to a hotel) I felt really weird, but not any more. It's worth a stop just for the alcohol (if you drink). :drinking1

DVC Members have fully equipped kitchens, and most of us have breakfast in our room on a good part of our vacation. We like to start our day slowly with some tea, a bowl of cereal, just kind of hanging around watching Headline News on TV and reading the paper. Because we've got a kitchen with a table, a living room with a sofa, etc., it's not like we're sitting on the bed eating granola bars. We're using actual dishes and silverware.

We also have a washre and dryer in our villa, and I always grabbed a bottle of laundry detergent--in order to get the brand we like!

When we aren't staying DVC we still have a compelling reason--water!! Now it's not as bad--but when that swill they call water "Zephyr Hills" was the WDW water, YUCK!!! Dasani or Poland Springs for us. WDW sells water for a ridiculous price, and if you go in the summer when you'll go through 5-6 bottles a day each, well, that adds up to well over $50 a day on water for the three of us!

Also, DH likes Diet Pepsi, can't get it at WDW.

Anne

I use the stop for bottled water. I drink lots of bottled water and I like having a supply in my room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter