Grocery Order Delivery Fee

BrightMorningStar

Mouseketeer
We are placing an order with Dizzy Dolphin. They will take the groceries (all room temp items) to Bell Services for us. It is too much for us to carry (it is for 4 rooms, being delivered to a single room) so we will ask for them to put it on a cart and bring it to our room. I understand that they will charge a fee to my credit card. Is this a fee for the hotel and then we are also expected to tip the person that delivers or is the fee they collect for the person who delivers? Sorry if this should be an easy answer, I just do not see info on their website about it.

It's a hotel fee, you should still tip the Bell Services CM who carts your items to your room. For luggage I tend to do $3 per bag and I do that for grocery orders as well, but round it up for a little extra since I always order bottled water and it's heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter