Grocery delivery changes?

Maybe the loss of profit from guests renting cars and shopping offsite is so small that Disney doesn't consider it an issue.

:earsboy: Bill

Oh boy. Did I goof? I ordered from Garden Grocer for delivery on our day of arrival (4/21). Ordered delivery between 12-4. We won't be arriving at the resort until about 8pm because of our flight. I figured when we got there, we could check in then go to Bell Services and just pick up the food ourselves eliminating the need for Bell Services to bring it to our room. Should I change my delivery time to the latest time they offer 4-9pm? What happens if I do that and they try to deliver it at 5pm? Will they even allow my delivery if I don't check in until 8pm?? This is a first for us, so I followed the directions on Garden Grocer's site.

Oh boy. Did I goof? I ordered from Garden Grocer for delivery on our day of arrival (4/21). Ordered delivery between 12-4. We won't be arriving at the resort until about 8pm because of our flight. I figured when we got there, we could check in then go to Bell Services and just pick up the food ourselves eliminating the need for Bell Services to bring it to our room. Should I change my delivery time to the latest time they offer 4-9pm? What happens if I do that and they try to deliver it at 5pm? Will they even allow my delivery if I don't check in until 8pm?? This is a first for us, so I followed the directions on Garden Grocer's site.

We always have deliveries on our second day. What happens if your flight has issues?

I arrived today. Towncar stopped at grocery store. I had a bunch of grocery bags. The guy out front who unloads car and puts stuff on cart -he didn't seem to care. My room was ready but i went to check it first and make sure my magic band opened the door. Then i called down and bell services brought the stuff up. No issues at all.

I arrived today. Towncar stopped at grocery store. I had a bunch of grocery bags. The guy out front who unloads car and puts stuff on cart -he didn't seem to care. My room was ready but i went to check it first and make sure my magic band opened the door. Then i called down and bell services brought the stuff up. No issues at all.

The issue is having deliveries prior to the guest checking in, in your case I wouldn't expect any problems. Which resort are you staying at?

With online check-in, I considered myself to be checked in at 12:01 am on the day of my arrival. Is it still necessary to visit the front desk to check-in?

With online check-in, I considered myself to be checked in at 12:01 am on the day of my arrival. Is it still necessary to visit the front desk to check-in?

If you receive a text or email telling you your room number, no, you can skip the front desk and go directly to your room. (If your MB doesn't open the door when you get there, then you will need to visit the front desk.) If you receive a text/email telling you to go to the front desk, then yes you do need to go.

I agree with your interpretation of being checked in. Does anyone have any insight regarding this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter