groceries at pop without vehicle

mudd061202

Earning My Ears
Staying first time at disney oct. 4-10. flying southwest and taking wdw free transportation to pop century. just curious how to get my 2 yr. old a gallon of milk? I have looked at web sites and see no grocers in pop can i take the bus to say old key west and get groceries there, or how would be the best way.

If you're just looking for milk, you can buy it in the food court at Pop Century. They do have larger than the small individual cartons although I don't remember the size specifically. It'll of course be more costly than the grocery store but if that's all you need, it would save you a trip.

Milk is cheaper in the gift shop. My DH (who gets up earlier than us) would get a pint every morning for our cereal. We filled the ice bucket with ice and put the remaining milk in there to keep cold.

I highly recommend www.wegoshop.com. We used them on our trip last week and it went without a hitch. We needed more than just milk though, with 5 of us on a 11 day budget trip we also got fruit, cereal, soda, juice bags, bread, jelly, peanut butter and other misc. snacks. They were timely, nice, accomodating and will shop at the store(s) of your choice.

We'll be using wegoshop.com for the first time on our upcoming trip. I've yet to read a bad thing about them!

mudd061202 said:
Staying first time at disney oct. 4-10. flying southwest and taking wdw free transportation to pop century. just curious how to get my 2 yr. old a gallon of milk? I have looked at web sites and see no grocers in pop can i take the bus to say old key west and get groceries there, or how would be the best way.

Mudd061202: We'll be at POP from Oct 4-9 and I've been tossing around the idea of getting groceries delivered, but I probably won't be ordering much. Would you consider splitting an order?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter