Grey Stuff ???

switch15foot

Mouseketeer
Is the Grey Stuff available anymore at World? I know Land has it, but can't seem to find it anywhere at World.

Is the Grey Stuff available anymore at World? I know Land has it, but can't seem to find it anywhere at World.

Someone else might chime in, but the only place I know of in Disney World to have it is Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom. Gaston’s Tavern sold it on a cupcake once upon a time, but they are not listed on the menu any longer. Sometimes you will find it on specialty treats at the resorts as well.

BOG is the only place I know of. As a PP noted, it used to be available at Gaston's, but hasn't been for some time.

It might be elsewhere, but the only place I have seen it is at BOG. Not sure if they are back to offering QS lunch or lunch is still a TS.

Thank you! It would be nice if they'd bring back lunch as a QS option. It gives those who can't afford the TS to tour the castle, which was designed so beautifully. And they can stop in and try out "the grey stuff."
Unfortunately, it seems that too many guests dropped in just to try the grey stuff and not much else. Old posts here are full of reports from people who split one meal between multiple people. So I expect the prix fixe meal to continue as long as they fill all the tables.

Unfortunately, it seems that too many guests dropped in just to try the grey stuff and not much else. Old posts here are full of reports from people who split one meal between multiple people. So I expect the prix fixe meal to continue as long as they fill all the tables.

Yeah, I can see that. Maybe a grey stuff cart outside the castle somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter