Greatland 2 room dome tent with screen porch

juligrl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here have it? I got it at Target this past fall and have not had the chance to set it up yet. Opened it today and it seems to be lacking directions. I wanted to seam seal it since I have a stretch of nice days coming up, but can't find any info on it online. :headache: I could probably figure it out, but would prefer the guidance of instructions. Mostly just venting...:sad2:

I brought one of these and it leaked enve after I sealed seam and sprayed it with water repellant. What I ened up doing it calling Greatland's and getting some patches for it. I bet if you call target they would get you directions or a phone number to call. I can't seem to located my instruction but I did to try to get you a number. Try this 1 800-530-9393. Good Luck!

Thank you for the number.
I did get the tent up sucessfully minus instructions :banana: . It really wasn't difficult at all once I had everything laid out before me. I don't have high hopes for the tent in the rain, but I usually use a big tarp over the tent in bad weather anyhow, so hopefully it won't be an issue. It is a roomy little thing - I'm upgrading from a two-person pup tent so to me it's huge!

We got the Eddie Bauer cabin style tent and set ours up and did the same this weekend. We got ours at Target also, and the instructions for the EB tents is on the inside of the carrying bag. Couldn't of done it without them..... This will be our first year with this tent, and it is really nice I must admit. The Great Land tents seem very nice also. Good luck!

MB

I bought a K-Swiss tent from Sams...put it up this weekend just in time for the rain!!! It leaked a bit but not badly...then after it dried out i did the seams and sprayed it....it poured later...not a drop inside!!! I made sure that especially where the storage pockets and windows were I applied that sealer twice...!!! Great job!!!!

I did get the tent up sucessfully minus instructions :banana: . It really wasn't difficult at all once I had everything laid out before me. I don't have high hopes for the tent in the rain, but I usually use a big tarp over the tent in bad weather anyhow, so hopefully it won't be an issue. It is a roomy little thing - I'm upgrading from a two-person pup tent so to me it's huge!
Found this exact tent a few months ago for 75% off retail and couldn't pass it up. We set it up for the 1st time 1 month ago and also found the setup instructions lacking. But with only 6 poles, we figured it out and now it's a piece of cake to set up. And you're right, it is big!!!

Have yet to use it in the rain, but will go the tarp route if rains roll thru.

Found this exact tent a few months ago for 75% off retail and couldn't pass it up. We set it up for the 1st time 1 month ago and also found the setup instructions lacking. But with only 6 poles, we figured it out and now it's a piece of cake to set up. And you're right, it is big!!!

Have yet to use it in the rain, but will go the tarp route if rains roll thru.

The thing has gotten terrible reviews for staying dry in the rain - no surprise, as I can see the fly is woefully inadequate. Not really a big deal for me though since I do use tarps for rain. I got my tent for about $25 so I have no problem continuing using my tarps with my tent for that price.:)

We bought ours...on sale... and we have used it a few times. There are 7 of us so it gets a little tight in there. We have not seeled it yet and it hasn't leaked either. It was comical to see it back in December at the Fort. The camper didn't make it so we all ended up in the tent with our air mattresses pushing out in all directions. After the second night I ran to Wallie World for tent number 2. Gear in one and us in the Greatland. I bought a small piece of indoor/outdoor carpet for the screen room and that worked out great for the kids, kept the sand to an absolute minimum in the tent.

We plan to set it up in a week or so for some backyard camping with the neighbors and we'll seal it then.

Loretta aka momoffive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter