Great Site for pics of Wonder!

Thanks! That was very cool. Probably the best pictures I've seen, and a lot I wish I'd taken myself, but didn't.
Only thing wrong, she has the Cat 1 and Cat 2 mixed up. The first shots are the 1 (the Walt) and the last shots are the Cat 2, port side.

Thanx!!

Next to the Dis brd, Ahnalira's 'Laughing Place' is my favorite site!!
I have been following their cruises and as I've told her, she has the BEST cruise reports and pictures on the web of the Magic and Wonder. Definitely worth checking out!!!
:sunny:

Great Pictures - But how did she get so many pictures and there is not a soul to be anywhere? Looks like a ghost ship from the pictures! (It's just my jealousy talking, they are beautiful pics!)

Originally posted by KaitlinsMom
Great Pictures - But how did she get so many pictures and there is not a soul to be anywhere? Looks like a ghost ship from the pictures! (It's just my jealousy talking, they are beautiful pics!)

I was wondering the same thing. I found her link yesterday while I was on cruise critic. The pictures are great, but I keep asking myself where are all the people.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter