Great Cruise!

LeftInNorway

<font color=darkorchid>Dabbles in personal face pa
Hi There! Just a quick note to let you all know how much I enjoyed meeting all of you. As some of you might know, I was quite worried about going on my first cruise. Luckily everything worked out very well! I'm hoping for more of the same in Dec 2010.

There is one thing though......I did have to pay George back for leaving me in Norway. Something strange happened after the Drink Around The World event. The last place we went was Mexico. George's last drink was a Green Apple Margaurita. Well, it seemed about 15 minutes after we got back to the Boardwalk and he went to bed, he turned from George to Senor Jorge........

This is what happens when there's too much snoring going on and the DW can't sleep!

Can't post the pic yet......

Hi There! Just a quick note to let you all know how much I enjoyed meeting all of you. As some of you might know, I was quite worried about going on my first cruise. Luckily everything worked out very well! I'm hoping for more of the same in Dec 2010.

There is one thing though......I did have to pay George back for leaving me in Norway. Something strange happened after the Drink Around The World event. The last place we went was Mexico. George's last drink was a Green Apple Margaurita. Well, it seemed about 15 minutes after we got back to the Boardwalk and he went to bed, he turned from George to Senor Jorge........

This is what happens when there's too much snoring going on and the DW can't sleep!

Can't post the pic yet......

I can't wait for this one!!! :goodvibes

George is in for it now! :lmao:

Hi Deb! :wave:

Only 3 more posts Deb and you are good to go!

I think its 10 posts to be able to post a pic isn't it?

Don't worry Deb, I got your back. Besides, your wheelchair was keeping me upright. LOL

;)

Hi Jen, glad I could help out. I probably should have taken better advantage of that ride and had a few more slushies.....

Ok, here it is....I thought I would sharpen my drawing skills a little bit more....

Photo0024.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter