Great Cruise!

Believe when I say you have one coming. ;)
George, ya know I love and all, but you did deserve it. Even you have to admit that. Your lovely wife was just being resourceful. I am inspired. And glad DH does not read the DIS. :rolleyes1
OMG!!! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: I knew I liked you guys!!!
This rocks. I think I peed my pants a little laughing... :rotfl2:
I love that you are so in touch with your manly side that you could admit this.

I love that you are so in touch with your manly side that you could admit this.

Where WERE you on PCC 1.0?!? :confused3 I saw you in passing several times BUT - I wanna sit down with my Sistah from another Mistah on PCC 2.0!! :goodvibes

Or of course, you could come to the Indy meet!!! :thumbsup2

Where WERE you on PCC 1.0?!? :confused3 I saw you in passing several times BUT - I wanna sit down with my Sistah from another Mistah on PCC 2.0!! :goodvibes

I was with my 3 kids - the 3 yr old princess: who only wanted to swim, the 15 year brat who wanted to argue with the princess: and her parents, and DH. I count him as one of my kids because at times that is how he acts, but that is okay cuz I love him that way. You crack me up! Do you even own a globe??? Here is roughly the directions to IN from me:
I-70 W
532 mi8 hours 33 mins

I-80 W
642 mi10 hours 37 mins

icon_greenA.png
Smithsburg, MD

1.Head southwest on MD-66/W Water St toward S C & P Ln Continue to follow MD-66
camera_dr1.png
6.0 mi
2.Merge onto I-70 W via the ramp to Hagerstown
camera_dr1.png
33.4 mi
3.Take exit 1A on the left to merge onto I-68 W/US-40 W toward Cumberland Continue to follow I-68 W
Entering West Virginia
camera_dr1.png
112 mi
4.Take the exit onto I-79 N toward Washington Entering Pennsylvania
camera_dr1.png
45.7 mi
5.Take the exit onto I-70 W/I-79 N toward Washington Pa Continue to follow I-70 W
Entering West Virginia
camera_dr1.png
30.6 mi
6.Slight left at I-470 W (signs for Columbus/I-470) Entering Ohio
camera_dr1.png
11.0 mi
7.Merge onto I-70 W Entering Indiana
camera_dr1.png
292 mi
8.Take exit 83A to merge onto E Ohio St
camera_dr1.png
2.1 mi
9.Turn left at N Pennsylvania St
camera_dr1.png
0.2 m

At least to FL, I fly there!!! I am thinking of ditching the husband and little one and hooking up with everyone for Diz-a-pa-looza. Although those that met DH said he was fun and wanted him to come along. Who knows???
OK, FINE. When is the IN meet? 10 hours isn't all that long I guess. :cutie: I need another cup of coffee.

OMG!! To bad I had to fly home right after the cruise looks like you guys had
too much fun :lmao:

Stacy, remind me where in MD you are. I'm in DE.
Western MD - Smithsburg is about 35 min from Frederick. I am 10 minutes from the PA line but near Rt 70. When you were planning a DE meet, I signed up. I may still be convinced to do the Indy meet. I am so easily convinced. You would think I was a DVC owner by now.

I *almost* got to sit with Stacy @ Palo...if my DH wouldn't have forgotten about the "no shorts" rule (pre-Pete rant!).

Western MD - Smithsburg is about 35 min from Frederick. I am 10 minutes from the PA line but near Rt 70. When you were planning a DE meet, I signed up. I may still be convinced to do the Indy meet. I am so easily convinced. You would think I was a DVC owner by now.

Oh my gosh!

We are almost neighbors. I lived in Smithsburg proper for 15 years. Moved out of town a couple of years ago but still in the school district.

Oh my gosh!

We are almost neighbors. I lived in Smithsburg proper for 15 years. Moved out of town a couple of years ago but still in the school district.
You are kidding!!! We've probably run into each other at the Food Lion and didn't even know it! Is this where we insert the "It's a Small World After All" music?

Just listened to the podcast and had to come over and check this out.

OMG this is funny!!!!:lmao:

Yeah, I just listened to the podcast and had to come over here to check this out. Pretty doggone funny. Although I think he got off really light. You could have really let your inner artist come out on that one. :rotfl2:

First off, OMG!!! Hysterical! That photo is priceless! Thanks for the great laugh and kudos on the new screen name!! :lmao:

Yeah, I just listened to the podcast and had to come over here to check this out. Pretty doggone funny. Although I think he got off really light. You could have really let your inner artist come out on that one. :rotfl2:

Hey Jeff, There is another one, and his name is Mike, also.

CQ CQ

Hi Mike! K5JMH in Spring, TX!

Hey Jeff, There is another one, and his name is Mike, also.

CQ CQ

Hi Mike! K5JMH in Spring, TX!

Wow, another "5" yet. Before too long we're going to have to start our own net. Of course, you two might have to work on upgrading...

Welcome Mike (the new one)!

de NS1X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter