Grand Floridian experts -- which building to req for garden view

WDWalways

Lover of all things Disney!! Isn't it time for a D
I want to be close to the main building -- what would be the best building to request for my garden view stay?? Thanks!

I'd say Big Pine. The next best, Sugar Loaf, if I remember correctly, is now all concierge.

However: we stayed at Sago a couple years back and had a marina view that was lovely. And close. I timed it: it was a two minute walk to the main lobby, the Gasparilla Grill (for coffee and cereal in the morning) and the bus stop that took us to MGM. It was about a three minute walk to the monorail.

Enjoy!! :bounce:

Big Pine Key would probably be your best bet. We did stay in Sago Cay a couple weeks ago, and the walk to the main building wasn't bad at all. It's right beside Gasparilla Grill, and if you'd walk along the main building verandah, there isn't much space that's uncovered. To get to the bus/valet, we went out of Sago near rooms 5101/5102, then thru the convention center covered walkway, and there we were! :)

One nice thing about GF is that no building is very far from the Main building (Sago is a bit further than the others). My daughter and I stayed in Conch Key with a marina view (this qualifies as a garden view) last summer. We had a lovely view of the marina, and the monorail in the distance past Sago Cay ;) ). If you would like this type of view, ask for an upper floor marina view in Conch Key. (Also loved the room fabrics, etc. in this room :D ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter