Craftsman Bar sign:
View attachment 412380

June 21:
View attachment 412381

June 25:
View attachment 412382

Furniture and lighting:
View attachment 412384

Just guessing, but it seems these gate will make the walkway leading to Whitewater Snacks part of the gated pool area.
More changes are likely after the spa closes permanently on July 10.

Gate near Whitewater Snacks:
View attachment 412378

Gate near DCA entrance:
View attachment 412379
Thank you so much for posting these! We stayed one night two weeks ago and they weren’t nearly this far along from what I could see. I’m optimistic the pool bar will be completed by our next stay at the end of July.

danceanddisney2010

Mouseketeer
Love this hotel! We normally stay here every July, but this year we decided to make our stay in November :) Question.. for the last two years the front of the hotel has been under construction.. green walls.. weird little walk-ways.. tarps...is that finally finished? I know other parts of the hotel are under construction, I am just taking about the main entrance. Our last stay at the GCH was in July 2018 so it's basically been a year. I ask because on both our July 2017 and July 2018 stays we encountered the same main entrance construction. In 2017 we for sure thought it would be finished by the following year, but nope. So now the question is.. is it done now that it's been over two years?

• cdatkins

Mouseketeer
    I think my wife and daughter will be some of the last, paying customers at the spa. They are getting in early next week before it closes.

Zooey

Mouseketeer
    Looks like the Craftsman Bar is opening next week and maybe as early as tomorrow. Looks super nice and I dig the menu.

Nonsuch

DIS Veteran
    Looks like the Craftsman Bar is opening next week and maybe as early as tomorrow. Looks super nice and I dig the menu.
    According to WDW NT, soft opening tomorrow (links not allowed)

Another article, notes that White Water Snacks will be renamed Craftsman Grille

Chause

Earning My Ears
    What are the usual summer hours for the pools? The website doesn’t list any times, just that it’s dependent on the season and weather.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM