Government Employee Discounts -- is there a list??

WhenYouWishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
I know there has been a lot of discussion on the boards about discounts for government (federal, state,local) employees for the Swan and Dolphin.
What I would like to know is if there is an actual LIST some place for people to check to see if their job qualifies them for a discount. Thanks a bunch! :D

I'm bumping this up...hopefully somebody will be able to help us out...by the way, hi to you fellow Ohioan Mickeyouse! (my in-laws live in Independence) :)

A big "hello" to you too! Independence is just around the corner from us. It's a small world!
I hope we get a reply, too. :)

I just called the Dophin and asked them the same question. All you have to do is bring your Gov. employee ID with you. I work for the State and that is all I need. I think we all know who we work for so dont sweat it if you work for county, town, state of Feds. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter