Votes: 326 61.0%
  • Mild nausea

Votes: 137 25.7%
  • GotG was a vomit comet for me

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Bad nausea

Votes: 62 11.6%

• Total voters
So the backward launch isn't as bad as it sounds?
I don't have too much motion sickness at all except on rollercoasters that go backward.

For instance, on Expedition Everest if I'm seated towards the front of the train, I need to close my eyes on the backward part; it's not as bad if I'm seated towards the back since the time going backward is shorter. Same thing on Hagrid's at Universal. (With that being said, I still prefer the front since it's easier on the body for the rest of the ride lol - and closing my eyes does the trick.)

With GoTG I had no problems whatsoever with moving backward.

Do you mind posting which type of relief band you used? I looked on Amazon but there are a bunch of different types to chose from. Thanks.
I just got a relief band and have used it a few times. So far so good. I think you buy any of them. Some are just a different style and some last a little longer than others. I bought off of the relief band website, they had a $30.00 off coupon.

no issues. as long as I'm physically moving I'm usually ok, but if I try to stand still watching something like Reflections of China, that's when I'll turn green in seconds 😂

Ive ridden once, got mild nausea. A friend of mine rode twice, 1st time he felt like he was going to be sick. His wife read to have something light on your stomach, so he did, felt fine the 2nd time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter