Got upgraded to the Poly!

you stated the cm went to go get a manager bc this stuff does not happen. if it happened they would not of gone to make sure with a manager. i wonder why you got this?

Holy cow! All I'm hoping for is a room near the food court. Never heard of someone getting a HOTEL upgrade! That's fantastic for you guys!

AS one of the previous posters said- they are trying to get you hooked on the Poly. I wouldn't be surprised! 10 years ago we were booked at the CBR and I got a phone call a couple of months before saying they were closing the CBR for an extensive update and did I want to be upgraded to the Poly?!!!! Haven't stayed anywhere since!
Have a great time and enjoy the Poly- we are headed there in November:thumbsup2

Congrats!! It's hard to not stay there every time after you've gotten a taste of it. I tell y'all Disney knows what they are doing! lol

Wow! That's awesome! I'd love to stay at the Poly one day but it hasn't jumped into our budget yet.

owl0306 said:
you stated the cm went to go get a manager bc this stuff does not happen. if it happened they would not of gone to make sure with a manager. i wonder why you got this?

Well she went into a back room with my ID. I'm assuming she didn't understand what her computer was saying and needed help. My guess is that CBR was over booked with people there for the tower of terror 10k and I was fortunate enough to benefit from that. I'm not about to question why we were fortunate enough to receive some pixie dust. I'm just so happy and thankful to have gotten this once in a lifetime upgrade!

Wow! That's an amazing upgrade! I've never heard of them doing that kind of an upgrade to a Deluxe resort. Enjoy it!

I immediately wondered if Disney hadn't overbooked somehow or maybe the previous occupants hadn't checked out yet.

But who cares really? This is great!

We got an upgrade on our very first disney trip in 2002. I called to book POR and the lady said "I have a magical upgrade that just popped up on my screen to animal kingdom lodge for you". We have been hooked on deluxe ever since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter