Got our 1st PIN code!!!!

disneyfreak7

DIS Veteran
Of course it would happen this way. We have a trip booked for free dining 9/25-10/4. Me, DM, DS, DD and my DB and DB friend. My DH and 3 teens will not be going on this trip (can't miss high school).

Today in the mail my Mom gets a pin code for free dining up until Dec 17!!! Which is the time I really want to go. DD bday is 11/21 and my bday is 12/09 so we could go either of those times. I prefere this over the heat of Sept!!!!

Now I have to talk my brother into changing our trip! Wish me luck!

:cool1:

Of course it would happen this way. We have a trip booked for free dining 9/25-10/4. Me, DM, DS, DD and my DB and DB friend. My DH and 3 teens will not be going on this trip (can't miss high school).

Today in the mail my Mom gets a pin code for free dining up until Dec 17!!! Which is the time I really want to go. DD bday is 11/21 and my bday is 12/09 so we could go either of those times. I prefere this over the heat of Sept!!!!

Now I have to talk my brother into changing our trip! Wish me luck!

:cool1:

How about some pixie dust :wizard: Sure hope he falls for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter