• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my Official Welcome Package too!

TriciaT

DVC Member/VWL 2001
Well, it was Christmas at our house today also. We got our official welcome note, our tote bag and membership cards.

I just booked our first stay on points...4 nights at Hilton Head during our school break in early November. We just couldn't wait until next year!

It will really be a reality when I start making my payments next month though;)

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!!!!!!

(I'd add some clip art but haven't figured it out yet) LOL!

Congrats and Welcome Home

Can't wait until we get ours!!!

Welcome home, Tricia!

I LOVE those packets from Disney. My family knows what a nut I am, and they always wait to let me open any Disney stuff. Then they tease me about my 'happy dance'. ;)

Just want to say congradulations. I share in your Christmas excitement feeling. Our package arrived yesterday too.

Welcome Home.

Isn't it the best! We just received ours yesterday- actually it's tote bag #3 we got one last year when we "almost" bought and chickened out (darn) and got #2 when we went down to join - but this one is bigger and better than the others! No license plates though...:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter