GOT MY ADRs AT 3AM!!!!

I was logged on at 3am entered my DVC ressies number and it worked. I was able to get all my Jan 10-16 ADRs that I wanted either for the times I wanted or 15 to 30 mins before or after the times I wanted. I had to switch La Celliar from Sun to Sat because the only time that showed for that Sunday was way to late. I didn't get Big River Grill because the tab for reservation was not there so I went with my Second choice. The extra bonous this morning was that we are doing a split stay and I was able to book the last two days of our trip and didn't have to wait for the 90 day window for them.:wizard:

OK, now I'm a believer of this online ADR thing! I was so nervous!!! No problem making or getting the ADR's I wanted. I started from our last day (1/15) and worked my way back to the 1/11, thinking Fri night would have been the bussiest (spelling! well it's 3:30 am, what do you expect!). Very happy, hope everyone else got what they wanted:surfweb: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter