Got a pin

Grandmatoniko

Mouseketeer
I went to the mailbox today and got a postcard with 2 pins on it. One is for free dining and the other for up to 35 percent off....I know we cant go for the fd dates:( but hoping we will be able to make it with the 35 off!!

What are the dates? Just curious. Hoping I get some mail from Mickey.

If you don't mind me asking, did you do anything recent that might have gotten you a pin? Example, order vacation dvd, etc? thanks!

We have been entering the disney sweepstakes every day and we did order the planning dvd about 2 months ago. I dont wanna say this cause I will feel bad but this is the second pin code postcard we have gotten in 6 months. I have never gotten one before these 2.

We got the same pin yesterday! We had a trip scheduled for the beginning of December 2012 and had to cancel. I am currently in the process of talking my husband into going in 3 weeks!

I see and hear so many get PINS and I have yet to get one. I ordered a DVD every year, we have been down many times to WDW and I get emails but no pins..
Congrats on getting yours!!
Praying we would get one..One Day My Pin Will Come..:)

We got the same pin yesterday! We had a trip scheduled for the beginning of December 2012 and had to cancel. I am currently in the process of talking my husband into going in 3 weeks!

I would be able to go then too, I just found out I am off work for 5 days at the end of the month but won't work cause my one dd is in college and her classes will just start at that point. Me dh and younger dd could go but wouldn't be the same....hope you get to go!!!!

Can someone please tell me if these new postcards included early Aug. ? Our dates are 4th-12th.
I always get pin codes when I can't go!

I went to the mailbox today and got a postcard with 2 pins on it. One is for free dining and the other for up to 35 percent off....I know we cant go for the fd dates:( but hoping we will be able to make it with the 35 off!!

Congratulations!
I have never recieved a pin code. My sister and daughter have. In the past they have went with me on my trip but....I haven't recieved any discounted code! My daughter said Disney must think why send her one she comes anyways! LOL! In fact my daughter has gotten one twice.
In 2011 I had reservations for 2 room only with her name on the reservations, too. She recieved free dining and my husband and I were able to use it too because of our names listed with hers on same reservation. If we had not listed her name there or she had a seperate reservation I could not have used it. So we were all thrilled!

Congratulations! I got the same Pin Code, and got one 2-3 months ago as well. Had never gotten one before, in all the years we've been going to Disney. I thought about asking DH about using the first one, but we have a big vacation coming up next week so I didn't even bother. Then when I got the second one I did mention it, but he's just not as into Disney as I am so he said he wasn't ready to go back (our last trip there together was 2 years ago) but then said I could still go if I wanted to. :banana:

Thought about going solo, but then asked him about asking our adult DD to go with me. I wasn't sure she would be able to, with work and her DH's work schedule, and they have two children...but she surprised me and said yes!! So I booked a week long trip for her and I in September, can't wait!! :yay:

I had tried booking it on-line but when it came time to put the names in, it had my DH's name already on there and wouldn't let me change it to DD's, so I had to call and book it over the phone. We used the room discount, at Port Orleans Riverside it was 30%. The 35% off was for deluxe resorts.

I hope you get to book your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter