goofy's kitchen

daveb

Mouseketeer
hi i'm planning on visiting disneyland resort sept.29 to oct.3 and would like a character meal at goofy's kitchen.is it possible to eat breakfast ther and still be at disneyland or dca for opening or are there characters at lunch or dinner.im staying at gc so am eligible for early entry.thanks.daveb

Goofy's Kitchen is not a fast-food place, one would want to stay there and experience it for at least an hour or so. It would not be my choice for breakfast if my intention was to make early entry. I love the place, we have had 2 birthday parties there and it is really fun.

Currently, Goofy's Kitchen is open for breakfast at 7a.m. Early entry to Dland for that time of year will probably be about 8:30. You'll be rushed to get there. Entry for non-weekends during off-season at DCA is 10a.m. The Chip & Dale breakfast at the new Lodge had 3 characters this morning, Chip, Dale & Pluto. Lots more photo time, compared to our character breakfasts in January/Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter