Goofy's Challenge (unofficial) Results

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
I stumbled on this today. Some guy got peeved at Disney for not posting the results of the goofy challenge, so he went through the searchable results on Disney's site and compiled the results. Must have a lot of time on his hands. He said he called DIsney and asked about this and was told that they had elected not to compile the results because the goofy isn't supposed to be a "race" per se and they didn't want to encourage people to try it and get hurt by making it a race with winners, etc. Anyway, they're completely unofficial but fun to play with. I wasn't last and in fact was middle of the pack. :cool1:

Goofy's results

Interesting site and I checked out the photos on the disneyrunning site. Some very kewl photos on there. Poor DH is probably sick of me turning the screen and saying "and here is ....." LOL

Congrats on your Goofy!!!! :)

Disneefun

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Dude! I'm number 736 of 2315. This makes me poof out like a peacock. Too bad either Disney or I got the last name, first name in reverse order when I registered.

This makes me want to get up and get training.

Craig

Woo hoo Craig!! Your post made me laugh. Craig's my maiden name. I used to get strange looks at teh doctor's office when they called Craig Carrie and I stood up. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter