Goodbye Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching the podcast for a couple of years now. Oliver was one of my favorites. He was so professional and his work was quality. I was fortunate enough to have met him, by accident, in the elevator at AKL this past December. He was so warm and friendly. No doubt he will do great things with his career but I'm very sad he has left the Dis. I hope it wasn't due to some kind of disagreement, although it is none of my business, but when someone leaves unannounced it certainly makes you wonder. Best of luck to you Oliver from your elevator friend!

Really gonna miss Oliver. He and Ryno haven't been getting along recently; I hope this wasn't the reason for his departure.
This is not the case. A lot of people have been saying things like this recently. Olly, Ryno and Steve all have friendly banter between them, they just like to tease each other. That is clear from the vlogs and shows. As far as i'm aware there is no hate or disagreements between them. They are just joking around and messing about with each other, as friends should.

As Craig read in the statement from Olly in yesterday's show, Olly has his reasons for resigning his position with the DIS, and he wants to keep those private. So everyone should respect that.

Good luck to you, Oliver. It was our pleasure to get to spend a bit of time with your during your DIS tenure. I'm glad we got to see you last month.
YOY4HWj.jpg

and we'll always have Cozumel to look back on
jqXRhwy.jpg

Oh no!! Now we'll never get to see Ryno, Craig and Oliver's return to Amatista Cookhouse for a re-review to see if they still get treated like second class citizens!

I am going to miss Oliver!!! I switch to audio listening during long drives and he was always the easiest voice to distinguish.

People on these boards that act like they are the morals police really drive me nuts..... its human nature that people are curious about reasons for Oliver leaving.. Im not going to go digging and find out cuz its not my business.BUT ... people need to stop acting all holier than thou when it comes to stuff... geez we are just human

It feels like characters from my favourite tv show keep getting killed off lol One day we need some sort of tell all.
"I can't wait for the next ten years... I'll be here for all of them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter