Goodbye Hospital Hello Disney!!! October pre-wish trip report

What beautiful big give dresses and pixie dust!

Have an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Love love the new outfits you guys are gonna be the talk of the park (as it should be enjoy and have a great time ..

Thank you for the "long" story. Being a mom to a sick baby I totally get how you just get started and it flows out. I think its a great thing, very theraputic!
Your girls are so precious and it did make me tear up for sure. You are a great mom and your whole family sooooo deserves this trip! I hope you have an amazing time and I cant wait to hear all about it!!!

They both look friggin adorable in all their disney goodies! We love love love hairbows and they were all so cute!!!!!!!!

Im so excited for yall!! :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

Jozlynn's been sick, they think she has either H1N1 or Meningitis. They didn't want to waste any time with waiting for test result so they've started her on Tamiflu(nasty stuff!!), hopefully it'll work. If it doesn't, they'll start testing for meningitis....anyways, I just thought I'd post this, the Wish Flight video(We're in it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKd46f3-IA

Oh jeez Somer..don't know what the jinx is for everyone getting back from WDW and getting sick, but it sucks. Will have you guys in my thoughts...

I'm so sorry to hear about Jozlyn being sick! I hope she feels better soon!! I'll be praying for her, poor dear.
I love the video! Awesome that your family is in it! You guys are in it a lot! The wish flight and everything looks amazing! What incredible experiences!!

Thats awesome!! (the video). Im sorry that stupid bug got her. I hope she is 100% quickly. Keep us posted :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter