Good vs. Evil Swap Sign-ups *closed but active*

BernardandMissBianca said:
Amy,
Thanks for the link, I had no idea what a license plate was but they are really cute!

You're welcome. They are cute, I never made one either. :)

BTW The movie ROCKED!!!!!!
Glad you liked it, we can't wait to see it.

Okay, since I can't be group 3 with Aurora & Maleficent, I'd like to change group 4 to Aurora & Maleficent, I have more Maleficent ideas than Ursula ones. Thanks.
PS That should also help with Kat having too many Ariels :)

Looks good to me!! I don't mind you movin' me around if you need!!! :) I may take another yet.. but I'm stuck in Enchanted Tiki Room mode right now.. I finally have whipped those bad boys into place!! ONLY took me 3 weeks!!!

Thanks for the break... it gives me time to come up with another idea or two for swaps.. DH asked me tonight when I was going to take a break from Swaps.. I laughed at him!!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Thanks for the break... it gives me time to come up with another idea or two for swaps.. DH asked me tonight when I was going to take a break from Swaps.. I laughed at him!!!!

Take a break???? NEVER!!! Mwahhh haa haaa!!! :maleficen

Would Tink & Hook be an okay combination? If so, I'd like to do that and put in a group you need me to be in to help with variety. I didn't say so before, but thank you so much for hosting such a great swap. I can't wait to get started on this one.

I want in group 4 or 5 - let me think for a minute about what I want.

Thanks!!!!!

Okay, I thought...Fast, huh? :thumbsup2

If it works for the grouping, I would like Aurora and Maleficient. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will pick something else.

PrincessNancy96 said:

Why would we stop swapping? I don't even understand those words! :confused3 Is that English?????

Can I get another spot in group 5 please? How about Jafar and Jasmine or should it be Aladdin? Thanks!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
LOL!
Yeah! My wheels are already turning!!!! :)

I love all of the swaps you all have come up with lately, that is why I've joined all of them. :rotfl:
I really want to host one, but with my house for sale and all that is ahead of me it may be awhile.

I've got everyone switched around and updated, let me know what you think.

I was thinking of possibly doing The Incredibles and Syndrome. What do you think? There has never been a Syndrome meet and greet but I still think it could work.
Some other ideas are:
Mickey and Pete
Buzz and Zurg
Clayton and Tarzan
Gaston and Beast or Belle
Hopper and Flik
Pocahontas or John Smith and Gov. Ratcliffe

KAMommy said:
Why would we stop swapping? I don't even understand those words! :confused3 Is that English?????
I don't know what he was thinking.. this is giving me some of my sanity back!! Hello??? DUH!

momx3boys said:
I love all of the swaps you all have come up with lately, that is why I've joined all of them. :rotfl:
I really want to host one, but with my house for sale and all that is ahead of me it may be awhile.
Hey! I'm not gonna stop.. I'll have to think of something good to do for the next one... I probably won't host again til after 1st of the year.. with back to school, basketball season for 5 kids starting in Sept.. Soccer, football, cross country in August/Sept/Oct.. I'll be on here to keep my sanity!!!! :cheer2: Whew! I'll be taking my books on the road with me to competitions!!! I'll be the scrapping cheerleader!!!! LOL Swap materials in one hand and pom pom in the other!!!! :rotfl:

I've got everyone switched around and updated, let me know what you think.

I was thinking of possibly doing The Incredibles and Syndrome. What do you think? There has never been a Syndrome meet and greet but I still think it could work.
Some other ideas are:
Mickey and Pete
Buzz and Zurg
Clayton and Tarzan
Gaston and Beast or Belle
Hopper and Flik
Pocahontas or John Smith and Gov. Ratcliffe

Give me buzz and zurg for one.. and what about for my other one.... woody and the Miner?? Would that work?????

Ooh! Could I get Pocahontas & Gov. Ratcliffe for my TBA one?? That would be great! :thumbsup2

Nancy, I've got several extra sets of poms from the coaching days--you just let me know how many you need! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Give me buzz and zurg for one.. and what about for my other one.... woody and the Miner?? Would that work?????

You're filled up on your TBA do you want me to add you to one more group for Woody and The Prospector?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter