Good vs. Evil Swap Sign-ups *closed but active*

I would like to join:

Bazzill group A: Lion King (Simba) and Scar
Bazzill Group B: Pochahontas and Ratcliffe

I'm out of town right now, but if you open up Bazzill Group C, please sign me up for Chernabog and Mickey.

I won't be back online again, probably until later on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Ok Im gonna also sign up for the bazzil group B

Stitch and ..

Do they every have a meet'n'greet with the bad guys from Power Rangers? My boys would love me to do a Power Ranger swap. If there is not a particular bad guy that shows up, I'll pick a few different ones to put on the "bad guys" frame/mat. Let me know if that will be okay. And if so, you can put me where you need, regular or Bazzill.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Do they every have a meet'n'greet with the bad guys from Power Rangers? My boys would love me to do a Power Ranger swap. If there is not a particular bad guy that shows up, I'll pick a few different ones to put on the "bad guys" frame/mat. Let me know if that will be okay. And if so, you can put me where you need, regular or Bazzill.

I've never seen the bad guys at WDW but I don't see why you couldn't do it. I wonder if there is any clip art out there....

BernardandMissBianca said:
You're filled up on your TBA do you want me to add you to one more group for Woody and The Prospector?
Yes please... See.. scatter brained!!!! Things are calm now til this weekend.. than Sat. will be rough... but everything is done til than...

PrincessNancy96 said:
Yes please... See.. scatter brained!!!! Things are calm now til this weekend.. than Sat. will be rough... but everything is done til than...

I'm leaving on Friday for the Disney fan meet but I will have the computer with me so you can PM me. We will be home on Sunday.

You're in group 7 all by yourself for now. I will leave signups open until Mon or Tues that will allow time for the weekday DIS'ers to sign up. Duh!! I should have started signups on a Friday.

I would like to join but need a little guidence. Could you add me to a group? Do I pick the charecters or are they given to me? I went through the newbie thread but didn't see anything along the lines of "rules" or what is liked/disliked. I am a newbie to swapping but not scrapbooking.

Thanks.

BlakeNJ said:
I would like to join but need a little guidence. Could you add me to a group? Do I pick the charecters or are they given to me? I am a newbie to swapping but not scarpbooking.

Thanks.

First off Welcome!!!! And hold on to your hat cause swapping is addictive!:teeth:
Now down to the nitty gritty. I have 1 space in group 4 and space in 6 and 7. You pick your characters as long as they are not already in the group you select. You need to pick one good character and one bad character from a movie or show at Disney. Take a look at some of the choices that other people have picked to give you an idea.
You will make a page kit which will include 1 frame and 1 mat or 2 mats and then pick 2 other elements from the list provided. Since there are 6 people including yourself you will make 6 of each element. Bag them up individually in ziploc bags(including your own) with your name and group # on them, throw all of those into a larger ziploc bag and mail them to me by the due date. I will send my address out later in a PM. Also send return postage.
I will then return one kit from each person in your group so you'll end up with 6 different sets.

Here is a link to some previous swaps #12 -24
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4084831

Feel free to ask plenty of questions, I was a newbie once too.

I hope this makes sense. ;)

Thanks for the welcome! I edited my post (found a typo) and also asked if there are "rules" or things people like/dislike. You can PM me too. Since this will be my first I want to make sure I do everything right!

As far as good/evil, I'll do Simba/Scar in group 6.

There really aren't any rules, we're not real picky. Just be sure your paper is acid free, which I know you already know, and to try to be on time. We are pretty flexible with deadlines to a degree but I really want everything sent back to you guys before Thanksgiving.

Let me or anyone else know if you have any other questions. Everyone is really helpful here.

I will post a progress thread in a few weeks so just make sure you check in periodically with your progress. You will also see that some people get their stuff done right away but don't feel pressured to rush. I for one am sssooooo slow I'm usually one of the last people to mail. :sunny:

Thanks for joining!!!

Accck!

Hope I'm not too late.

Group 4 - Snow White and Evil Queen

Group 7 - Tink, Wendy & Peter/Capt Hook & Mr. Smee (is it ok to do the pairs like that???)

Sorry this new house stuff is getting in the way of my DISing. LOL If there is still room left please add me to a group and I'll take a look around and let you know my pair. If I've missed out just let me know and I'd love to be an angel if needed.

Okay, I would like to join group 7 too. :teeth: I think I will try something for Flik and Hopper. Thanks!!

Group 6
ALADDIN and JAFFAR

Group 7
CINDERALLA AND STEP SISTER

Group B (Bazzill only)

ALICE AND QUEEN OF HEARTS

I'll take a slot in Group 7 too. I'll get back with you today on my people.

I have everyone up to here. I also added one more group in case we need it.
I'm headed to my grandmothers today to copy family pictures but I will be back after lunch.

Hi Can I join in Group 6 for Cruella and the puppies ? MIchelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter