Good vs. Evil Swap Sign-ups *closed but active*

Ok guys help out here. I'm drawing a complete blank today on who to do. I've read everyones suggestions and what they are doing but was trying to think of somethign different. Anyone have someone they'd love to see? I'm pretty open on who I do.

Jenny,
What about Esmeralda vs Frollo
or Pinocchio vs Foulfellow or Stromboli
or Lady vs Cats ('course that one is not a meet'n'greet but would make a cool page)
there is a Nemo vs Darla but how about Nemo vs ScubaDiver/Dentist?
or Marlin/Dorie vs jellies
or Phillip vs Dragon Maleficent?
Okay, my brain is exhausted, hope it helps fuel yours.

Since I have successfully avoided signing up for swaps until all my current ones are done, that still didn't keep me from coming up with some ideas... not all are really good versus Evil but certainly adversarial relationships

Gaston vs the Beast
Donald vs Chip&Dale
Donald vs his nephews
Stromboli vs Pinocchio
Brer Rabbit vs Brer Bear/Brer Fox
Mickey, Goofy, Donald vs Willie the Giant (Fun and Fancy Free, Mickey & the Beanstalk)
Lucifer the cat vs Cinderella's Mice
Mad Madam Mim vs Merlin
Sher Kahn or Kaa vs Mowgli
Edgar vs the Aristocats
Madame Medusa vs Bernard & Bianca (Rescuers)
The chef vs Sebastian the crab

Chick Hick vs Lightning McQueen

This list brought to you by having the Encyclopedia of Disney characters next to the computer.

Hi guys.. is there still room in Bazzill group B? If so, i would like to hop in and do
Tink and Capt. Hook...

Thanks!

jennyL said:
Ok guys help out here. I'm drawing a complete blank today on who to do. I've read everyones suggestions and what they are doing but was trying to think of somethign different. Anyone have someone they'd love to see? I'm pretty open on who I do.

I like Brer Rabbit vs Brer Bear/Brer Fox or Buffy had suggested Incredibles vs Syndrome. Feel free to do either of those for group 7. :teeth:

hi everyone, just checking in. I made it back from the inlaws today ( but just barely ! :rotfl: ) Thanks for putting me down for snow white and the evil queen! I cant wait to get started on this swap!

Hugs,
Kellie

OK thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm still working on my decisions but my DH came up with one I think is great. How about King Louie vs. Baloo? Does that count? If so I'd love to do ito for one of my groups. I'll work on my other one tomorrow.

jennyL said:
OK thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm still working on my decisions but my DH came up with one I think is great. How about King Louie vs. Baloo? Does that count? If so I'd love to do ito for one of my groups. I'll work on my other one tomorrow.

Couldn't tell ya! I've never seen the movie... :duck:

As for Medusa and Bernard and Miss Bianca I reserve all rights to them forever more!!!! :rotfl2: They're mine I tell ya, all mine!!!

I was thinking about Donald and Chip and Dale. OK force my hand I'll do one too......

Can I have the last spot in 7 I love the characters in that one..lol.. and that is all I am gonna sign up for. I have a great idea for the chef and Sebastian. Thanks Hope for the idea!!

The chef vs Sebastian the crab

Guys my computer has had it's last rights read this evening. :sad: :badpc:

I am currently using my laptop that DH swiped from me for work so I will not be on all the time. I'll probably be on late at night. I guess we will go computer shopping this weekend and then send the big one out for repairs. I just can't be without a computer for that long.

I love my computer, my friends live in it!!

So that being said I'm going to close out the sign ups. Sorry PixieDust32 :flower3: no crocodiles for you...
I will start a progress thread at the end of the month. OK?? OK!!!

Pray for me in my time of need... with..draw...al....kick.....ing.....in.......
:eek: :scared: :faint:

I'll keep the battalion (spelling) rolling until our commander returns... Off to print this.. which reminds me.. I need to order ink... ugh! Good luck computer shopping!!!

Oh no, Buffy! I don't know what I would do without my computer! Are your pictures on that one? Can you retrieve them? I hope all is well--good luck with the computer shopping!!! :thumbsup2

oh god been there done that just got mine back..fingers crossed yours comes back soon!! MIchelle

StitchIsOurHero said:
Oh no, Buffy! I don't know what I would do without my computer! Are your pictures on that one? Can you retrieve them? I hope all is well--good luck with the computer shopping!!! :thumbsup2

DH is going to either image the hard drive elsewhere or just pull the hard drive all together before we ship it. He knows if I lose my pics he is dead man walking. I took the computer to my Grandmothers Monday and DH thinks a solder joint came loose. It still runs for a bit the it locks up. We ran a diagnostics test and it's the internal clock that is broken so it's not a complete loss. However have to mail it to CA so it will be a while before we get it back. The good news is he is going to keep this one(laptop) and I will get a new laptop which has the core intel chip. So I can trick the Wishblade into believing I'm running on a microsoft computer. So the Wishblade is at the top of my christmas list. Guess I can't complain too much!!!

UGGHH DH is home so I'm off the computer now!!!
C-ya

Whew!!! I so can understand.. the computer even glitches here and DH is getting an earful!!! I've noticed twice a week now he backs up all our files..and he even has two sets of discs for our photos.. my set and my back up set! LOL

Yep as soon as the computer is up and running, I'm copying them onto CD and getting a safety deposit box, plus I will give my mom a copy. My parents live in a really old house, 1730, and my biggest fear is a fire. All of their photos and stuff would be gone. Some of the photos we just copied this week are my grandmothers great great grandmother. I would really hate to lose those. I'm also going to make my brothers copy photos and give me a copy for the deposit box.

What to send me a set of yours to add? ;)

BernardandMissBianca said:
Yep as soon as the computer is up and running, I'm copying them onto CD and getting a safety deposit box, plus I will give my mom a copy. My parents live in a really old house, 1730, and my biggest fear is a fire. All of their photos and stuff would be gone. Some of the photos we just copied this week are my grandmothers great great grandmother. I would really hate to lose those. I'm also going to make my brothers copy photos and give me a copy for the deposit box.

What to send me a set of yours to add? ;)
Sure! I'll send you an extra set! I'd love to see a picture of your mom's house!! I grew up in a house that my parents just sold that was from the 1800's... We actually have a safety deposit box for that reason too!
My fear also is losing all my genealogy work! I have 3 rubber maid tubs full of stuff!!! Which reminds me, I need to get DD to start working on that soon for next years 4-H fair!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Sure! I'll send you an extra set! I'd love to see a picture of your mom's house!! I grew up in a house that my parents just sold that was from the 1800's... We actually have a safety deposit box for that reason too!
My fear also is losing all my genealogy work! I have 3 rubber maid tubs full of stuff!!! Which reminds me, I need to get DD to start working on that soon for next years 4-H fair!

I'll try to dig up a picture of the house. It may take a few days though.
For the genealogy, at least a lot of the public records are available on the internet. I would scan or photograph everything you can that you already have and put it on CD.
We did heritage albums for me, my brothers, and our cousins. We had my grandfathers train passes from WWII when he was stationed in Italy. So I scanned and shrank them to put in the album. It was cool to have the real thing instead of a sticker from Michael's. That was a ton of work though, we put together 9 albums, spanning 4 generations, in 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter