Good to see Corey back

It was good to see Corey on the show today
Definitely. He brings a personality type (and the corny dad jokes) that the rest of team lack.
Good to see Corey again.

If he wants Deni to do hometown/state treats--- Mary Sue Easter eggs (she has got to know the jingle)and Berger cookies.
edit: Not a throwback of Corey, but a throwback thread of mine after a podcast e-mail read by Julie: https://www.disboards.com/threads/my-e-mail-was-read-this-week-share-your-favorite-pictures.1645501/
I’m glad he was comfortable sharing his personal journey. Kudos to him for making such a positive change in his life!

Thank you!! It was fun to be back!

Hey Corey, bienvenue! There was a lovely Pete Fountain house float at Commander's Palace. Some of the Half-Fast walking club went by there on Mardi Gras day. (If I remember correctly.) Thought of you as I went by the decor.

I love your segway into more donut discussion. DIS Doughnut Information Station, indeed! Howdy to Julie and all my best for your continued health journey. Just happy you're here, too!

good to see Corey. No I am not really sure what everybody specific role is in the company. I would love it if somebody could break that down.

also, where has Pete been?

good to see Corey. No I am not really sure what everybody specific role is in the company. I would love it if somebody could break that down.

also, where has Pete been?
Actually that's a great idea maybe they can put on their social media pages each week a picture of one person each week and do a highlight

It was great to see Corey back in action! Now I begin to wonder when Pete might return? The show is merely ok without him, not to take away from the other hosts, but Pete is something else.

Just watched this show today. Corey - you look fab! I gave up smoking and drinking at the same time (when I drank, it made the urge to smoke MORE that much MORE) almost 12 years ago, and it can be quite hard for awhile, and I still even think about it, and miss it, from time to time. For me - I actually miss smoking more than I miss drinking. Anyway - good luck on your journey, and ENJOY all the desserts - that's something I NEVER gave up!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter