Good to see Corey back

I'm enjoying the rotation of people. Better to have just four at a time, and getting a different perspective each week. There are things that I enjoy about all of the hosts, and the respectful interaction they have with each other. What I don't like is when there are too many people on the panel, and either people talk over each other, or just give up and don't contribute to the discussion. Maybe think about turning off the chat during the recording if it's negative and non-productive. Does the majority of your audience tune in live, or watch later on YouTube? If your "prime" audience isn't participating live, and you're not interacting with people in the chat room, disable it and move on. And oh, welcome back Corey, hopefully we'll see Julie in the rotation soon!

Corey definitely brings something special to the show and I'm really glad he's back too!

Very glad to see Corey back, and get update of how the family is doing . Hope he and/or Julie will be able to do another one soon. Geaux Tigers and Who Dat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!