good room at Riverside

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
We were told by friends to chang our POFQ to PORS said hotel is better more food and more pools. My sister also said she whent to POFQ and found her room at PORS wuch nicer . Also are ther frig in the room or do you have to ask. I see some people ask and didn't get charged. We will spend 3 nights at this hotel in FEB 3-6 then move over to are home BCV FEB 6-11

We stayed at POR last month on the mansions side, Parterre Place, and we loved it, can't remember the room number but it was really quiet and we didn't had a fridge but we just called housekeeping and they got us one, no charge. That building was perfect for us (2 adults), hubby and me, and it was close to a quiet pool and a short walk from the main building. We also went to POFQ and it seemed more crowded and they just have a food court and POR has the restaurant and a food court. Hope you have a great time, we really enjoyed our stay there!

Just returned Monday. Stayed in Parterre Place in POR. Very nice newly remodeled room. Short walk over the Sassagoula to the food court, pool, etc. There was a fridge in our room disguised as a piece of furniture.

depends upon you.

POFQ is a small resort.

POR is a large one

they are sister resorts - so you can use the facilties and pools at both.

just depends upon what you want.

POFQ does not have a sit down restuarant - POR does - but POR is only a short walk away from POFQ.

POFQ is the first bus stop for the buses that both resorts share. (I think I would stay with POFQ)

Originally posted by spiceycat
depends upon you.

. . . POFQ is the first bus stop for the buses that both resorts share. (I think I would stay with POFQ)

Someone else posted that POR was the first stop for the buses. Which one is it? I am making my decision between these two on the bus stops since I'm going at Peak season in July and expect it to be crowded and I have bad knees so I can't wait standing for too long and would prefer to get a seat in the bus if at all possible. TIA :teeth:

The order of the bus stops seem to change. We have been to POR twice and once we were the first stop and once POFQ was. We haven't been recently so I don't know which way they are running now.

Some of the buses in the morning will go directly to POR but most of our stay buses went to POFQ 1st. They did take different routes returning though. Sometimes POFQ got off first sometimes POR. Just twice did we get a bus that was standing room only when it got to us. We were at the Main bus stop at POR Oct.30-Nov.6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter