Good Rate?

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
I got $144.00 for a standard at AKL in May for two nights. Then we move to the Beach Club Villas. This is a military overflow rate. I haven't been following room rates. Is this good?

That's excellent. The AP discounted rate was139 (and those discounts were very limited) so you're only paying 5 dollars more per night. The rack rate is 239 - you're saving 95 a night! Have a wonderful time!

Fab-u-lous rate. Military overflow is the best discount deal at Disney. I like SoG, but usually wait until they are full, so that the full discount menu for the Disney resorts becomes available. We are leaving in 4 days for the WL with an SoG overflow rate (not as good as yours, with Easter break and all), but I'm pretty happy.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a SoG overflow rate of $239 for GF for May; is this good? So hard to tell...........

What is May - regular, value, etc? We used overflow at Christmas but started on Dec 19th so it was value and we were offered Poly at $179, Cont tower for $179, and $209 for GF. We went with the Poly. I've heard of people getting AKL for $119 but I think that was in value season. OTOH, I inquired about overflow over Easter and they weren't offering any overflow at all.

It's regular season I believe and stays that way until July 5 when it changes to value season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter