Gondolas opening 29 Sep

The next time I go I'll be staying at All Star Movies, and I'm sure that'll be fine, but it's not my first choice. If I'm curious about the gondolas I might catch one at Disney Springs or HS.
DS is not on the route. They will run between Epcot IG & DHS.

We were really hopeful the would open by Sept 15th. We are staying at
Pop and planning our dining around the route. Oh well, maybe they will get them opened sooner.
To those worried over 9 min. with a screaming child, it’s been our experience that can happen anywhere in Disney. Ever notice how happy everyone is on the morning bus, in stark contrast to the ride back at night? 😳

I for one am very glad they will not be open until the end of September. We are staying at YC for the first time 8/30-9/9, I think the station there is going to really congest the back gate and I was wanting to have the experience once without the gondolas.

I have no desire honestly to ride in those things. Images of being hot and stuck come to mind when I think of them.
Me too!! We are at the beach club the same week and am thrilled not to have all the extra people at the “quiet” entrances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter