Golf cart price increase

snowmedic

1500 MIles From the Fort.
Just got off the phone with a Golf Cart CM, and the price of a onsite cart is 67.00 tax included. I modified our cart reservation from when we where suppose to be there this month and was able to keep the lower price of 62.84 tax included, we are only renting for one day.

Surprised cost wasn't more than that. Good information to hear, thanks for the update Vince.

I ordered our cart from Tee Time a few weeks ago. I got a 6 seater from Feb 18th thru the 24th.it was $351 with the 10% first responder discount. Definitely wouldn't be worth the hassle for only a day though.

Is in increase effective even if you modify ???
I called yesterday to cut a day off our rental and I did not even think there might be a rate increase ...
We have a four person cart rented with a request for a 6 person if available for the additional fee of course ..

That is what I did, I made the ressie back in June, I called and cancelled then asked if they had a one day rental, told yes and they gave me the original price with the same conformation number. Not sure when the increase took affect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter